Everything's going okay, for now.

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

 

 

Baekhyun’s eyes glistened with unshed tears as he ran and hugged his childhood friend. Zelo let out a seldom sigh and hugged Baekhyun. Chanyeol smiled as he watched the scene, not jealous at all. He couldn’t be jealous at something like this. Zelo told him everything on the way here.

 

Baekhyun pulled back, his eyes filling with anger as he grabbed the collar of Zelo’s tank top and flipped him, glaring down at him. “WHY IN THE BLEEPING HELL DID YOU LEAVE??? I NEEDED MY FRIEND TO HELP ME AND YOU WERENT THERE!!” Zelo sighed and rocked backward, flipping himself off the floor. He brushed off dust from his shirt.

 

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. Something important came up. Something really important.” Baekhyun screamed. “What was more important than supporting your friend??” He apparently didn’t know what he was saying because Zelo’s face dropped and his aura turned a sad gray.

 

“My father died. He was killed, and my mother was fatally injured. She…..she died in my arms. She told me to head north and there was a pack that she said would accept me inside. She knew that was going to happen.” Tears slipped down his cheeks, but them his face turned serious, tears still staining his cheeks. “Mother told me that something weird was happening. Some mysterious evil was targeting important supernatural icons. She said she saw a slight glimpse of the future, and said there was one person who was going to change the course of things.”

 

Baekhyun choked on his mistake. He hugged Zelo. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know that’s why you left. So, um, who is the alpha of this pack your staying at?” Zelo smiled and glanced at Chanyeol. Chanyeol chuckled and had a glint in his eyes.

 

He snapped his fingers and the fireplace coughed up 5 other people. By the looks of it, and their eye colors, they were the Weres Zelo was talking about. One of them stood up, the toughest looking one. He ran over to Zelo, checking his head and arms, looking for injuries. “Zelo!! Are you okay?? Did they hurt you? I saw that man kidnap you!!” He glared at Chanyeol.

 

Zelo smiled and hugged him. “No, Yongguk. That’s the boyfriend of my childhood friend. These are the people I’ve been talking about. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, this is Yongguk, the alpha of the pack B.A.P. This is Himchan, Yongjae, Jongup, and Daehyun. Guys, this is Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” They all greeted each other.

 

The door slammed open and they heard a yell. “WHO THE HELL ARE THEY?!”

-------------------------------------------------------------- ^^

Tao watched Kris yelled in frustration as he couldn’t find out where the artefact was. He had searched all over and moved onto the other libraries. He felt like flicking out his rapier and stabbing a few people who kept bothering him.

 

and a bunch of girls tried to flirt with him. They got REJECTED. He sighed and turned the corner to head to the next library when he heard a bunch of tourists talk about a rarer artifact that had been on display and that they must see it.

 

Kris smiled in victory as he walked up to the doors and opened them, everyone turning to watch the god like man walk into the library, his blonde hair ruffled by the wind. He smiled and asked the lady at the desk where the display was, holding up a camera he had “borrowed” from a tourists bag. She turned pink when he smiled, his smile lighting up the room. She stuttered, “r-right down the h-hall s-sir.” He nodded and sauntered down the hallway.

 

He entered the room and nodded to the camera. The camera grew wings and fluttered out the window. He walked over to the glass case and looked at what looked like a shard of a beautiful light yellow color glass. It looked like it was made out of actual light.

 

He tapped the cover and it grew wings and flew away. He grabbed the shard and tucked it into his sword sheath. He didn’t need it for a sword because he just carried his rapier in his belt. He walked out of the room, staying to the shadows. He had just appeared out of the bathroom when he heard the lady scream. He heard the security say the camera seemed to have “grown wings and flown away.” Kris chuckle, trying not to laugh.

 

He walked back into the bathroom and let his wings out, and flew away. If only those people knew. He opened a time space path that Tao had lent to him, a thick silver bracelet with engravings on it, and flew through. He suddenly appeared in the living room, going to fast that he rammed right into Tao.

 

Kris laughed as he rolled off of Tao, holding up the shard as J-hyo ran past. He snatched it as he ran into the kitchen. Kris hugged Tao and put his face in his hair. He is never going to get tired of this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho had just searched the 30th location when he hit something. Or something hit him. Hard. He went careening through the air, his wings not unfurling in time. He hit the cliff and fell downwards, cursing his slow reaction. He close his eyes, ready to hit the ground when something jerked his arm.

 

“You aren’t even going to try and live for me?” His eyes snapped open, his eyes going wide. Was he hallucinating? Or was Lay really there? Suho flew up and hugged him, putting his forehead to Lay’s as he cried. He cried in relief, letting all the sorrow he held in leak out. Lay hugged him and patted his back. “You can’t take this unicorn down, not without expecting a fight.”

------------------------

AYO EXOTICS! Long time no see. finally got past some part of my mountain of hw and had time to type today!! *cheers* WOO HOO!!!! Hope ya guys like this chappie and look forward to the next one. Comment, and subscribe!! I'd love you guys forever!!!