im not good at titles

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

 

im baack!!! im not very good at titles but i'll try to come up with something~ i was able to type 3 chapters when i had no internet access but i need tips on using microsoft word.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, they each woke up to find that the messages they saw had disappeared. Their hearts were beating rapidly, and decided to consult Leeteuk about it during the meeting. The fact that they saw the messages confirmed the growing suspicion of stalkers. The 6 of them met up in the canteen for breakfast and sat with an eerie silence. Then Tao spoke up, “ ummm…Hyungs??? Did any of you guys get this…..message last night??” he looked at each of them with eyes full of unshed tears. He was frightened like never before. Their rooms were walled with walls made with mountain ash mixed into the cement, so how could any supernatural send the message to them???  He was never scared, because he never had a reason too. He was secure behind the door and walls of his room. Surrounded by mountain ash. The others looked him with wide eyes. “ YOU TOO?!” they all yelled at the same time. They looked at each other, shocked. They spent the rest of the breakfast discussing what exactly happened in each of their rooms. They next headed to the training room, impatiently waiting for the end of the day, also the meeting. They summoned their weapons and paired off. First they stretched, then they did warm-ups, and they sparred. XiuMin was with lay, while Tao was with Baekhyun and D.O was with LuHan.

 

XIUMIN’S POV:

I closed my eyes and set my palms in front of me, side by side. I flipped them, palm down, and started singing. There were no words to the song, just 3 sharp notes. Then I opened my eyes and slashed each hand, creating a semi circle for each hand and connecting it at the top. In the glasses reflection I saw my eyes flash into the lightest and brightest blue. Then a glowing circle appeared and I shoved my hands inside, bringing out my 2 swords. I swung them a few times. “ 6 seconds. Not bad, but not good enough. Tao can finish in 3 seconds and Baekhyun in 2, but he has the advantage of light.” , Lay said. Then he set the timer down and got into position. We bowed and got into our chosen combat position. We stared at each other, eyes glowing. Then he striked. He crossed his arms into a scissor position and flung his arms. I saw a flash and flipped backwards. I landed and flung my hand out, sending shards of ice through the air. He was about to dodge when the shards stopped right in the middle of the field and exploded. LuHan sauntered over and smirked. “ Let’s make this interesting. I’m tired of the same old boring practice. Let’s spice this up. 3 versus 3. I’m with Lay and Tao. D.O, Baekhyun. You guys are with him. Now let’s begin.” He flung his arms out and his eyes glowed. Then he floated into the air.

AUTHOR’S POV:

D.O stomped on the ground and it him up. He disappeared, leaving a foot print as the only proof he was there. XiuMin froze the whole room, except the floor. He disappeared into a blizzard of snowflakes. “ I didn’t know you could do that!!!!” lay yelled, surprised. D.O appeared out of the ground behind  Lay like a drop of water in reverse. He raised two slabs of earth on both sides and smashed them together, with Lay in between. But lay wasn’t there. He was 6 yards away, flinging daggers at him. He stomped on the ground, raising a chunk of rock. He kicked it and it was sent flying toward him. LuHan, long forgotten, caught it and hurled it back. XiuMin stepped up and froze it in the air with ice and crumbled it. He clapped his hands together and the ice all over the walls and ceiling came together into a case, glazing their “ opponents” in ice. He heard a creak and turned around and flung ice across the room. D.O and Baekhyun flung chunks of earth and globs of light. They hit their target, earning “oomph!” from their target. They ran over and it was Leeteuk. “ OMG!! Are you ok??? Mianhae.” They bowed. XiuMin turned toward the big chunk of ice in the middle of the room. It melted, releasing the other 3. they came over, shivering. “ that was mean ge ge!!” Tao squeaked. Leeteuk looked at them with an amused look. “ you guys. You missed the interrogation. Now lets head toward the meeting room before you miss that too.” They bowed at him and followed him. When they got there, they told him and the Alliance everything that happened the night before. “ Well, we should be cautious and keep you guys here, but I have to announce that there is another case you will have to attend to. It’s a full scale procedure. It may take days or so. We’d like to keep you guys here, but GG is out abroad working with the China Alliance getting rid of a kraken that seems to be multiplying, B.A.P is chasing a Nest of vampires across the continent, BoA and Ailee are on a witch hunt and the others are out on training under mentors all through out the world. So you guys are the only ones left. You will depart at 10:00 sharp the next morning. D.O, I will send you a file. Hold a meeting in the war room before bed. Fill them in on details. Understood?? Dismissed.” Leeteuk closed the folder, flashed a smile at them, and disappeared in a flash of white. He was a white witch after all. The 6 of them headed toward the war room. It was gonna be a looooooong night.

As they walked to war room, D.O bumped into somebody. “ OH!! Mianhae. *bows* I didn’t watch where I was going.” He bent down to pick up the papers and file he dropped. “ the voice replied back with a lazy, but y sounding drawl. “ No problem. It was my fault. D.O caught a glimpse of his eyes. They flashed purple for a second. Then he handed him the folder and walked around the corner. D.O ran to the corner and looked around. He was gone. D.O ignored this weird feeling he got and walked back to his friends. “ what’s wrong hyung??” Tao asks in a questioning tone.” Did you lose a sheet???” “ No” he replied “ just wanted to double check. When the got to the room, they found a black liquored box. LuHan’s eyes glowed magenta as he flicked open the box without touching it. Inside were 6 rings with jewels the color of colors they have never seen before. They each were drawn to one, picking it up. They looked at each other with wary looks. “ who left them here?? What are these????” Then D.O remembered. The man he bumped into. He’s never seen him around here. “ OK. I will sum up what will go on tomorrow. Then we’ve gotta go check the security cam. Something’s up. OK, so tomorrow we’ll be going on a full time, full scale mission. The location is at an abandoned mansion in the middle of no where. I’ll transport us there via underground and LuHan will do a scope. We have to investigate and capture them if possible. Kill only when needed. Understand???” they all nodded. “ good. Now let’s go check the security camera. It may connect to the stalkers.” He then looked at his palm, only to find that the ring wasn’t there, but on his finger. “ What the hell?! How did this get on my finger!! GET IT OFF!!!!” He glanced up only to see that the others have the same problem. “ Let’s just get to security surveillance.” They walked into the room and BaekHyun rewinded to about 30 minutes ago. He played it frame by frame. Then the mysterious man appears in the camera wearing all black and a cap. He looked the camera straight on and smirked. He was tan with hair as dark as the midnight, with eyes that bore into you and full lips. D.O gasped. The man’s eyes glowed the same purple as D.O’s ring and he smiled, flashing his canines. Then he walked a few steps and disappeared. They all looked at each other. “…….werewolves.” D.O muttered. They haven’t appeared for centuries. He could have sworn the man looked him straight in the eyes and mouthed those words.

“ ….. I’m coming for you.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short chapters.....do any of you guys know how to make it so that the spacing between lines is 1.5???? i did it on microsoft word but when i paste it it isnt the same. im new at this kind of stuff. anyway its a triple update!!! ^^ i had time when i couldn't update. i couldn't go on the ineternet, but i could still type