Sorry guys. not a chappie. saesang .

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war
Guys, it hurts my heart to hear and see how bad the situation of EXO's sasaeng fans are these days.. :c This isn't about D.O but Baekhyun is known to protect the members from sasaengs often. Sasaengs swear the most hateful things at him and hit him on his neck, back, or face just because he's for instance helping a member away from a sasaeng. Once sasaengs put chrysanthemums in front of the SM building/dorms that was for Baekhyun. And you give Chrysanthemums for the dead... And the poor boys can't even slightly yell at the sasaengs or else they'll threaten them saying that they'll post it on the internet/etc. Imagine how fearful they must be if they are at a performance or fansign, they have to forcefully smile even though it can be a sasaeng right in front of them. It broke my heart when D.O once said in an interview about sasaengs that they changed him mentally.. that just tells us how harsh the sasaengs are and how they have impacted him so much. Remember the MAMA/debut days? How cheerful and carefree EXO was? I remember they smiled the first few times they went to somewhere like the airport, but now they just have these expressionless faces. I really hope this awareness of sasaengs is spread more. This really needs to stop. I don't even think they deserve to be called "fans". These boys definitely deserve the fame and recognition for their hard work, but they definitely don't deserve this treatment and emotional damage. I feel its affecting them more and more.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Kan4DN1FTlc/UfOLjjhVzRI/AAAAAAAAmxU/c0Bv1iP9Ga4/s1600/07.gif

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vJnebn9kcsA/UfOLbt_HQ5I/AAAAAAAAmw4/dQwgZDMMwsQ/s1600/02.gif

cr: taeyeon
milktea

ME: *CRASH SHATTER BOOM* Guess what that was? THE SOUND OF MY HEART BREAKING. TT^TT WE GOOTA HELP OUR BOYS SOMEHOW.