Character Profiles

Hunters of the Night: The brewing war

The Hunters:

This group of people aren’t your regular humans. They carry the blood of their parents: The most powerful and accomplished group of hunters. But they are left alone at young age to train with the rest of the Alliance with Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk as their father-like mentor. They never knew why their parents were killed. They just know one thing: they were killed by the Night creatures. To be specific: ___________. (You’ll find out in the story¬:3) they have grown up hating those wretched creatures after their parents terrifying death, but during that one mission, will it all change??

 

Kim Minseok aka XiuMin

He is as cold as frost but can be as warm as a fuzzy puppy. He has been cold and shut out to the others every since his parents were brutally killed in front of him. His weapon (s) is two twin swords with snow white blades. He carries hem around with him all the time and carries them in sheathes on his back. He has the powers of frost

 

 

 

Yang Yixing aka Lay

He is very forgetful and tries to see the positive things in life and people. His weapon(s) are a Bow and arrow with swirl carvings on it and two daggers on his belt just in case someone comes into close range. He has the power of healing.

  

Huang ZiTao aka Tao.

He is a very cute person who everyone says looks like a panda, but he can be fierce and scary at times. Loves to carry his Gucci bag around but learned not to after on of their missions. His weapon is a wooden staff with steel encasing that is tipped on both sides with silver. He has the power of time control, but it is limited.

 

Do Kyungsoo aka D.O

He is the umma of the group and has a very soft personality. Many people deem him as weak, but he is strong and because of his umma like personality enhances his will to keep them safe. His weapon(s) are a set of throwing knives and a carved short sword. He mysteriously has an unlimited amount of them. He has the power of strength/earth

 

Byun Baekhyun

He is a very sassy person with the attitude of a million girls together, but he is very responsible at times. Loves wearing eyeliner. His weapon(s) is a long chain whip with a silver handle on one end and a sharp tipped blade on the other end. He has the power of Light.

 

 

Xi LuHan.

He is a very cutesy person. Everything about him is cute- except for his demeanour on the battle field. He tries to cheer things up when the mood is down. He is cooed over by the members for looking like a deer with Tao and his Panda like looks. His weapon(s) is two twin guns given to him by his father before he passed. LuHan is the second best sharp shooter after Lay. He has the power of Telekinesis.

 

The Night Creatures: *Kind of night creaturesTo be revealed in the story*

They are a group that was formed when they were children due to their parent’s status. They all had things in common including a very terrifying memory: their parents getting killed by hunters. They grew up knowing no such thing as love and not receiving or believing in any. they promised themselves they'd kill any hunters they saw. They never knew why their parents were killed, until one day. but will they be able to keep their promises true???

   

 

Kim JongDae aka Chen.
He’s the troll of the group, though very clever. He is the strategist of the pack, always wanting to make things fun. He can be serious, but that is very rare. His Power is Lightning.

 

Kim JoonMyeon aka SuHo.

He’s the father of the group, though he may not look like it he is the leader. He can get very scary when he is mad or when s get hurt. He is the most responsible in the group. His power is water.

 

 

Wu YiFan aka Kris.

He is the most mysterious one in the group. His origin is unknown to all of the members except SuHo.  He has a constant face and hates cute things……( He may have an exception of one…. ;) :3) Being what he is, he has the power of flight which is the oddest of odd, but the members don’t question it.

 

Kim Jongin aka Kai,

He is known to look like and be the player of the group. When he is not doing his part in their group, he is out all night doing god knows what. He is a nice man inside but a sour one outside. He can be serious though it’s rare and freaky. His power is teleportation.

 

Park ChanYeol.

He is the attack specialist in the group. Though they don’t use weapons they have occasions where they do. That’s where he comes in. he is constantly made fun of because of his freaky smile and ears. He is the Happy Virus and sets the mood. His power is fire.

 

Oh SeHun.

He is the youngest of them all. He has a stoic expression and is the brains though he doesn’t like to show it. He has a thing for deer, whether it’s eating them, hunting them, or just looking at them. He has a stony attitude that is resulted from his childhood past. His power is wind.

 

Both groups have grown up with hatred for each other but with what’s to come, will they be able to set it aside?? Or will Love do it for them?

 

 

THE ALLIANCE.

 

 

Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk.

He is the Head of the Alliance. He was the one who took them in after their parents died. He is like their father and teaches them personally, with the help of the rest of the alliance mentors.

 

*the rest of the alliance members are gonna be revealed later on. After I reveal them in the story I’ll post their profiles J ^^ *

 

 

 

 

Hey Exotics!! Min_Chan here!!! Ok so I wanted to make there profiles and add some extras at the end and before!! I’ll update as soon as I can. I’ll probably start with a flash back!! If you’re confused just message me or comment and I’ll clarify the best I can, ok??

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!  ^^ it’ll make me so happy and give me a boost into updating and writing faster!!!

 

P.s all the weapons are enhanced with silver and steel.

And the “ Night Creatures” are like the Fae, Vampires, witches, warlocks, werewolves etc. I know witches and warlocks are technically human but they also aren’t.

 

 

 

 

 

and i just cant help but post a bunch of cute pics of our Aegyo Panda King!!! ><

  Found them while searching some shtuff ^^