002

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 002

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I watched as the boy walks out of the ice cream shop with his five friends. Was that really Lu, or were my eyes playing tricks on me? I wanted to run after him, pull him around by the shoulder, and just embrace him into a tight hug. But I didn’t, as I stayed glue to the ground, watching as he slowly disappears around the corner.

“Sanmi” I was brought back to myself, when Woojun called out my name. From the looks of Woojun, and Kiyun’s face, I could tell that we all were feeling the same emotions, right this moment. I, being the weaker one at handling this, ran to the back. All I knew was that, tears were starting to stream down my face, as I hurtled up by the refrigerator door. Sobbing hard into my knees, as I wonder why that boy looked exactly like Lu.

I began to wonder; if that was Lu, why didn’t he say anything to me? Why didn’t he call my name out? Why didn’t he embrace me into his arms? Why did he act as if he didn’t know me at all? I began to cry harder, at the thoughts of Lu forgetting about me. This is the fear that I have lived with for the past two years, but why, why did he suddenly appear in front of me today? Was it because it simply wasn’t Lu, or was it? I felt like my head was going to explode, as if all the pain was going to come out any moment.

“Sanmi” I hear Woojun call my name again. Damn, I really don’t want him to see me cry. To be honest, I never liked it when people see me cry. That’s when they will know what your weakness is, and I didn’t want to show it, because for the past two years, I have never cried ever since I attended Lu’s funeral.

Quickly wiping away my tears, I turned away from Woojun when he came near, and sat down next to me. “Are you okay?” he asked me. I just wanted to turn around, and yell at him for asking me a question like that. I wanted to answer him saying, “no, I am not okay. Do you see these tears that I’ve held in for two damn years? Do you see the pain I’m going through? How can a stranger guy make me feel like this? Why the does he look like Lu, and who the is he?” That’s exactly what I wanted to shout at him, until I get the answers that I wanted, but instead I turned to him, and gave him a smile, telling him that I’ll be fine.

“Hey, it’s okay to cry. You don’t have to lie, and say that you’re okay, when you’re not. Plus, your eyes are so puffy, and red, it tells the truth.” I mentally scolded myself, but then I felt another wave of tears streaming down my face. this, I’ve been holding this in for too long, I need to let it out. By the time I know, I was already in Woojun’s embrace, as I cry into his chest, letting out the pain.

Kiyun’s POV:

I sighed as I saw Woojun walked to the back. I knew what he was going to do, and I have to admit, I was kind of jealous right now. I knew about his crush on Sanmi, it kind of hurts to know, and I wished that I never knew about him liking Sanmi.

It really stinks, when the guy you like likes someone else, and that someone else happens to be your friend. I tried throwing away my feelings for Woojun, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter