021

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months had passed since Luhan had left for China. Over that three month period, Sanmi and Kai's friendship grew stronger and stronger. Something in the both of them just clicked, and they instantly became really good friends. They told each other how they felt, and they understood each other, and where they were coming from, since the both of them had lost the one that they loved dearly.

KJongKaiin: Guess what?

YSanmimi: What?

KJongKaiin: CHICKEN ! HAHA

YSanmimi: Wow, that's so funny. -inserts sarcasm-

KJongKaiin: You're very mean. Did you know that child?

YSanmimi: Yes. I've heard it a billion of times...from you. And don't call me your child. I'm older than you!

KJongKaiin: Fine, old lady. Wanna hang?

YSanmimi: R00d. Are you sure you want to hang with an old lady?

KJongKaiin: Sorry noona. Better?

YSanmimi: Much better. I'll text you when I'm off work, kiddo.

KJongKaiin: Alright, old lady.

Sanmi rolled her eyes at Kai's last text, as a small smile formed on her lips. She placed her phone on the counter, and went back to check if there was anything else that Kiyun and Woojun needed help on. 

Although Sanmi couldn't believe that Luhan had really left, she had to. There was something about Luhan, that set off the vibe, telling her that they were probably meant to be, and that she should wait for him. She hated how she had to wait for Luhan to come back, because it all just sort of felt like deja vu all over again.

"Kiyun, you guys need any help?" She asked the young manager, unpacking the cones.

"Oh great. Just the person I needed. Listen, I am going to give you a very important task, and I need you to take it very seriously. This is going to be huge. Do you think you can handle it?" Kiyun asked, and Sanmi felt like she couldn't for a bit.

"I don't know, Kiyun. You're making it sound like your life depends on it. Is it that huge?" Sanmi asked, and Kiyun's eyes widened, as if she was telling Sanmi that she couldn't believe she was being asked this question.

"I need a yes, or a no, woman." Kiyun hissed, and Sanmi threw her hands up in defense.

"Okay, lady. What do you want?" Sanmi ask

"I need you to, go and order me one thousand plastic cups, to my address, and then run off to the tailor shop, and pick up my dress." She sheepishly smiled at Sanmi, and Sanmi looked at her in disbelief. She was being ordered around, doing Kiyun's errands.

"Seriously?" Sanmi sounded a bit hurt.

"I'm sorry! It's just that, I have so much to do here, at the shop, and then there are calls I have to make, and then-" Sanmi cut her bestfriend off with a laugh. 

"I was just kidding, Kiyun. Of course I wouldn't mind doing that." Kiyun smiled back, and sighed in relief.

"Thank you." Kiyun said, and Sanmi left. She grabbed her phone before leaving, and texted Kai to meet her up at the nearest super market.

 

"What are we doing here?" kai asked, as he walked up to Sanmi, who was patiently waiting outside of the supermarket for him.

"I'm running some errands for Kiyun." Sanmi said, and Kai nodded.

Over the three months, Kai and his friends had became good friends with Kiyun too. They tried with Woojun, but he would always give them an aura where he didn't want them near him.

Sanmi and Kai entered the supermarket, and went straight to one of the cashier lady.

"Hi, I have a question I'd like to ask." Sanmi said, as she got the full attention of the cashier lady.

"Yes, how may I help you?" The lady asked, and Sanmi smiled before asking her question.

"I was wondering if I could order a thousand plastic cups here." The cash register lady seemed to be surprised by the amount of cups that Sanmi asked for, and kai only chuckled. He had known that Kiyun came from a rich family.

"Wow, that's a lot of cups. But yes, you can. You just have to leave me your address, phone number and day&time, and we will deliver them to your home." Sanmi smiled, and took out a small piece of white blank paper, and a pen. She began writing down Kiyun's address, phone number, and the day&time.

The cash register looked at the paper, and restated everything that was on the paper. "Han Kiyun, 1123456789, and you want it by six p.m, today." Sanmi nodded, and the cash register lady confirmed it, and they left. 

"Next stop, the tailor shop." Kai groan, and Sanmi only laughed. She liked how she could sort of boss Kai around. There had been so many times, where people had misunderstood them, and thought that they were a couple. Neither of them thought of each other that way, and their relationship statu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter