018

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to clearify, Luhan was Luhan, during the date. Lu only entered him, when Luhan and Sanmi parted. Okay, now onto the story (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan woke up to a pain in his head. He held his head, as he slowly got up, then he realized that it wasn't his room, as he looked around the room, so see where her was at. He turned to his right, where the night stand was at, and saw that there was a picture of him there. (You guys see what I did there? Hahaha, Christmas special, okay now onto the story again) His eyes widened, and he got up, abrutly. 

Sanmi had gone to the kitchen to go grab Luhan some pain killer, and when she got back, she'd seen Luhan standing. She was worried about Luhan's headache, because while he was sleeping, he was mumbling something about how his head was aching.

"Luhan" Luhan turned to the owner of the voice, and saw that it was Sanmi. 

"Where am I, Sanmi?" Luhan asked, confused. Sanmi didn't want to tell him that it was her house that he was in. 

"You're in my home." Sanmi said, and walked up to Luhan, handing him the glass of water, and the pain killers. Luhan of course, he didn't take it.

"How did you... How did you get a picture of me, Sanmi?" Luhan asked. Sanmi could see it in his eyes. The look that she knew one day, Luhan will look at her with. The look where it just screams at the person; 'stalker. Get away from me.' 

"Luhan, take the pills first, please." Sanmi tried once again, ignoring his question. 

Luhan stepped back as Sanmi stepped closer, handing him the pills. "Who are you, and why the hell do you HAVE MY PICTURE?!" Luhan shouted. Sanmi tried to keep her calm. She was not prepare for what happened next, because Luhan had slapped the glass of water out of her hand, and it shattered on the floor. Sanmi gasped, and looked up at Luhan hurt, mixed with anger.

"What the hell, Luhan!" Sanmi shouted back. Luhan stormed out of her room, and Sanmi followed right after.

Luhan stopped, and his eyes widened. It was like he was in a nightmare, where this crazy girl, was obsessed with him, and had his picture all over her home, where he doesn't remember taking pictures with her. Where it looked like his head was photoshoped onto the head of the person she was with. Where if he doesn't get out now, he was going to be her little hostage forever.

Sanmi stopped behind him, and brace herself for what Luhan would say next. Luhan didn't say anything, but walked straight up to the table where the pictures stood, and pushed it off, making it all break, and crack. Sanmi gasped, and her heart shattered. Her pictures of Lu and her. She ran up to Luhan, and held him hand, to stop him, but he only pulled away, and pushed her to the groud. The next thing that he destroyed was the hanging pictures. Those were Sanmi's favorite memories with Lu, and Luhan had destroyed them all, in a matter of seconds.

"Luhan!" The tears Sanmi held in already came out, a long time ago. She tried to stop Luhan, but he pushed her away, and turned to her only to yell at her. "Dont touch me, you digusting little pest!" Sanmi felt numb all over her body. She couldn't find a word to say, as she only wheap as Luhan shouted, yelled, and destroy her, and her home.

She watched as Luhan entered her room, and then came back out with a frame. Her eyes widened, and she got up, trying to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter