033

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanmi, please pick up your phone

Another beep.

I have something important to tell you.

Another beep.

Goddammit, it's serious!

Another beep.

It was about a good ten minutes, before another beep was heard, and Sanmi picked up her phone. Her eyes widened. All she remembered reading was the words 'Luhan', 'accident', and 'dying'. She dialed Kai's number, and he picked up after the first ring.

"Kai, what happened?" Sanmi was afraid. She was afraid of losing someone she loves.....again.

"I-I don't know, Sanmi. We, we have to go to China now. You have to see Luhan. He's in the hospital as we speak!" Kai's panic voice was being heard, and Sanmi agreed. 

If Luhan was going to leave her, she wouldn't let him. She would try her best to save him, unlike how she couldn't do anything to save Lu. She wasn't going to let history repeat itself. 

"Let's go now." The line ended, and Sanmi left to Kai's with no baggage, or anything, but her phone, passport, and wallet. Kai on the other hand, had everything he needed, sent to China ahead of time already.

 

The ride to the airport seemed to take forever, and Sanmi felt anger at time. For once, she just wished that it will go by faster, so she could get to Luhan faster, and save him. Even if she didn't know how she was going to do that, she was still willing to try anything to not lose Luhan.

"Kai, can't this damn thing go any faster?" Sanmi asks.

"He'll get a speeding ticket." Kai said.

"But the damn airport is just there." Sanmi said, and it was true.

The cab finally came to a full stop, and Sanmi rushed out of it, to go to the ticket booth, to buy herself a plane ticket to China. Kai was just right behind her.

"I need a ticket to China" Sanmi said, out of breath. 

The registry lady gave Sanmi a look, but assisted her quickly, as she saw that Sanmi seemed to be in a rush. 

 

"Kai, when will we be there?" Sanmi asks.

"Just close your eyes and get some rest. When you open them again, we'll be landing in China already." Kai replied, sending her a small and warm smile. Sanmi only frowned a bit, then reached for his cheek, and pinched it. 

"How can you smile at me like that right now? Can't you see that I am too worried for that?" Sanmi let go as she saw Kai's hurting face, and then she sighed heavily. "Why do things like this happen to me?"

Kai frowned, and rubbed his burning cheek. "Maybe cause the two of you are es, and don't know how to admit to your feelings." Kai mumbled, and Sanmi shot her eyes at him, which made him smile like he didn't say anything.

Sanmi shook her head, then closed her eyes.

 

"Sanmi, wake up..." Sanmi opened h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter