029

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG, I can't believe that I am going to do a tripple update for the FIRST TIME EVER in my life. Lol. Like seriously, if some of you guys stook with me, when I first wrote my Kris story, ya'll should know by now, that I am a very, very, very, lazy busy person. Lol. But yeah, here it is. 

==============================

The next morning, Sanmi opened her eyes to realize that she was in her living room. What? How'd she end up there? Did she really knocked out last night. Then, she felt soft breathings, and looked up to see that Luhan w as there, and memories of last night rushed to her mind. Luhan had kissed her multiple times, and she wanted to sqeal in happiness, but she didn't, cause she didn't want to wake Luhan. 

Until now, she realized that she was still half, on top of Luhan. Luhan was lying on his back, while half of her body was on top of him. Very light shades of reds crept up on her cheeks, and she tried to get up from Luhan, and the couch so that Luhan could breath better. But Luhan stopped her, when she pushed herself up. "Not now." His morning voice, she found it...y.

"Luhan" Sanmi whispered, but Luhan's calm breathing was all that she heard. Then she remembered that Luhan must have been super tired, since his dark circles were so noticeable. She decided to pipe down, and just lay her head on his chest again. She thought that she was suppose to feel shy towards Luhan, but she wasn't completely shy. Of course, when Luhan looks into her eyes, she become flustered, But it was different. Maybe because she was somewhat used to it, since she use to do this to Lu all the time. 

To be honest, she missed the feeling of this. Even though it wasn't with Lu, she was glad it was with Luhan. Lu and Luhan were definitely two different people, and that's what Sanmi is going to do. She was going to tell Luhan about Lu today.

While she was in her own thoughts, she could feel Luhan pulling her closer to him, and she snuggled closer to him. She could heart his heart beat, and it sounded like music to her ears. She loved how it beated so calmly, like he was able to be at peace, and somehow, the image of Lu popped up in her mind. That's when she knew what Lu meant. 

The gift was indeed Luhan, and that's not it. He gave her a chance at love again. For the times that Lu was gone, and Sanmi was hurt, this was the moment to make it up to her. When he told her for the last time, that everything was going to be alright, everything did seem alright, right at this moment.

Little did she know, that a smile had formed on her lips, "thank you" she whispered. 

Even though her light was gone, she found a new light to treasure, and it was Luhan. She was going to treasure Luhan for a long, long while. She just hopes that it'll be forever.

Suddenly, she felt Luhan her hair, and she snapped out of her thoughts.

"Are you weird now too?" Luhan mumbled, and she frowned, angry. She pulled herself away from Luhan, just enough so she could see his face. 

Luhan squinted his eyes, and got up slowly, as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I can see that you're still very mean" Sanmi wanted to get off of Luhan, so she attempted to get off the couch aka Luhan, but Luhan suddenly grabbed her, and burried his face into the space between her shoulder and neck, pulling her down, so she was now on her back, while Luhan had his body half on top of her.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled into her neck, sending her the chills.

Sanmi brought her hands up to his hair, and played with his hair. Luhan and Sanmi didn't say anything after that, and she just felt his calm breaths on her neck. Luhan eventually turned a little, and somehow his head landed on her chest, right where her heart was beating ever so calmly. He was already awake before Sanmi, but he still wanted to stay like that with Sanmi for forever, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

He listented to her heart, and it calmed him. That was now his favorite beat. 

"I'm tired." Luhan said, and Sanmi only chuckled, making her chest go up then down. 

"I know you are." Sanmi said, as she countinued to play with his hair.

"Can I sleep on your chest?" Luhan asked, eyes still closed, and a small smirk played his lips.

Sanmi rolled her eyes, and tried to style Luhan's hair. "You're already sleeping on it, dork." That only made Luhan snuggle closer, wrapping his arm around her tighter too.

"Can I do it every night?" Luhan asked. he was serious, but Sanmi took it like a joke.

"Yeah right, ert." Sanmi said, with a joking tone in her voice. Luhan only frowned to himself, the pulled away from her, and propped himself up, on his elbow and looked up at Sanmi. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter