007

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 007

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Recap ;    "Well," Kris started and scratched the back of his head. "Lu Jerk here wanted to follow Kiyun and Woojun around because he was feeling bad about what he said to yo-" Luhan immediately covered Kris' mouth, and you were surprised by his suddenaction. So wait, Luhan was worried about you? You ddin't know, but there was a sudden warmness inside of you, and you mentally smiled to yourself.   "Well I'm fi-" and before you could finish your sentence, everything went black.   The next thing I remember was waking up to a very noisy room. I opened my eyes to see the ceiling, and tinted lights. Boy, was this a long night. I tried to get up, but was pulled back down gently.   "Woah there, easy." I recognized the voice. It was Kris' voice. Why was he here? Where was I at? I looked around, and saw that I was in the hospital. Wait, why was I- and that's when I remembered that I fainted in the warehouse.   "Kris, is Kiyun alright?" I asked Kris, and he smiled at me. "She's fine. But you, need to rest. The doc said you took a bad beating there. Those motherfu-" Kris stopped himself before he could say that word.   "Can you take me to go see Kiyun? I need to find her, and make sure that she's fine." I said, and got up once again, but Kris stopped me.   "Doc said to not let you get up yet." I was irritated now. I needed to see if Kiyun was really fine. She needed me by her side.

"Kris, let go of m-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Let her go if she want's to go, man. Why are you even trying to stop her?" Kris and I turned to Luhan, who was standing by the door.

I got up, and glared at him. I hated him again. 

"Room number is 179." Luhan said, as I walked right pass him, and into the elevator.

--------------------------------------------

179....179... I kept repeating in my head. When I finally found the room, I noticed that Woojun was in there with Kiyun.

"Listen, Kiyun. About earlier... did he hurt you badly?" Woojun asked. I wanted them to talk it out, so I stood out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter