026

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanmi was left frustrated, as Luhan had just walked away from her after he kissed her. 

What the hell just happened?

Luhan you ing jerk!

I hate you so damn much, but I think I've already fallen so in love with you.

YOUYOUYOU

Tears threatened to fall down, but they just didn't come as thought. Sanmi sat back down on the bleachers, and just stared at the ground in front of her. It didn't even feel like she was breathing anymore. Did she just die, or what? Realizing again, what just happened, Sanmi wanted to just screamed aloud, and hit Luhan so hard that it'll put him into a coma. 

Gift....what gift? She was starting to believe that Lu left because he finally got tired of watching over her, and his gift was the punishment that Luhan was giving to her now. She didn't want any of that. She never asked for any of this. 

At that moment, Sanmi really felt like she had died a thousand times. Remembering the touch of Luhan's lips on her lips... it was almost as if it was a bitter sweet memory. Bitter. That was what Sanmi was now. She was, and is still feeling bitter over Lu, and Luhan only made it worst for her. 

A hand laid on her shoulder, as she turned to meet a familiar face. Kai was standing in front of her, with a face filled with concern.

"Sanmi..." he panted, as he tried to catch his breath. "I was looking all over for you." Sanmi only pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." Kai angered at her response.

Kai placed his hand on her shoulder again "Sanmi, tell me what the he did to you, and I swear I will-" Sanmi yelled, and pushed kai's hand off her shoulder. "I said dont touch me!" Sanmi cried as she curled herself with her knee to her chest, and she turned the other way so Kai couldn't see her cry. She was disgusted to meet with kai now. Now that Luhan had taken her last night. She didn't felt the same no more.

Kai wanted to yell at her for being dumb. For being weak. He didn't want her to be weak anymore. He wanted her to be happy... so he sat down, afraid he might snap at her, because he was angry at her for showing her weak side once again. He was also angry at Luhan too, for even touching Sanmi at all. he never knew that his own cousin would be able to do something like that. It disgusted him to even call Luhan his cousin anymore.

"It's okay..." Kai had already sat down on the bleacher next to her. "I hate him as much as you too." He didn't get a reply, but he didn't speak again neith

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter