028

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday was horrible. Sanmi was absolutely upset at Kiyun for telling Kai, and she decided to give Kai some time alone. It was already night time, and she had done nothing, but cried herself to sleep. Since she had woken up, she wasn't tired anymore, so she decided to cook herself a meal, and just stay up all night, watching t.v.

She was making kimchi stew, when her door bell ranged. Who could be visiting her at...9p.m? She went to go get the door, and she was shocked to see that Luhan stood there. He looked somewhat jumpy, and she knew why. The memories of that night before Luhan left, flooded her mind. She was afraid Luhan was here to do that again.

"C-can I come in, or are you just going to leave me out here to freeze?" Luhan asked, and shivered. Sanmi couldn't believe what he just said. Why was he coming to her, and acting like yesterday never happened? Oh right, because he said to pretend that it never happened.

The thought of letting him stay out there, and letting him freeze to death, didn't sound like such a bad idea. To be honest, Sanmi was mad at Luhan, but she couldn't stay mad at him for some reason. She was snapped out of her thoughts, when Luhan just pushed by her, and entered her home. Wth?

Sanmi closed the door, and followed Luhan into her home. 

"It's so cold" Luhan shook his body, as the hot air from Sanmi's home made contact with his face. Luhan just went, and sat down on her couch, and started to flip the tv, as he grabbed the remoote, and pointed it at the television. Sanmi stood there, dumbfounded. What the actual hell?

"Luhan... what are you doing?" Sanmi asked, as she went up to him, grabbed the remote out of his hand, as Luhan frowned, and looked up at Sanmi.

"I want to watch t.v, but this lady here won't let me." Luhan replied, and Sanmi looked around. Was she missing something? Is Luhan playing a prank on her again, cause that'd be mean.

Not getting a reply from her, Luhan snatched the remote out of her hand, and started flipping through the channel's again. "Just pretend I'm not here, but whatever you're cooking, make extra." Not wanting to argue with Luhan, she just went back to the kitchen to continue cooking her kimchi stew. 

Why would Luhan show up at her door at 9 pm? Why was he being weird again? The only time Luhan was weird to her, was the date. And this kind of frightened her somehow.

Luhan secretly took peeks at Sanmi, as she cooked. He couldn't help, but imagine them as a married couple, owning their own home, and having a Luhan Jr. running around. At the thought of it, a smile was on Luhan's lips, and a warm feeling spread through his body. Honestly, he didn't know why he showed up at her doorsteps, but he had the feeling that, tonight was going to be a good night. Things were going to be right tonight.

After Sanmi was done, she grabbed two bowls, and scooped some of the kimchi stew into them. She grabbed a plate mat, and placed it under the hot bowl, then brought it over to Luhan. She placed it down on the coffee table, and Luhan looked bored. Not caring, she went back to go grab her bowl of kimchi stew. She placed it next to Luhan's bowl, and sat down, far enough from Luhan.

Luhan watched the tv acting like he didn't care about her, but he was taking mini glances at him, from the side. He frowned on the inside a bit, when she didn't sit up on the couch with him. 

"Go ahead, eat." Sanmi said, as Luhan looked at her. He grabbed the spoon, and started to eat. The first scoop of the soup made his mouth even more watery now. He never knew, that Sanmi was a good cook. Or maybe this dish was just her speacialty.

Sanmi seemed to look at Luhan, waiting to see how he'll respond. Luhan noticed, and decided to . He made a sour face, and saw Sanmi frown a little. "wow....horrible" Luhan said, and Sanmi frowned. Immediately, she picked up her spoon, and scooped some into . It was actually really good. Luhan noticed, and smiled a little.

Sanmi didn't say anything after that, but continue to eat, with her head hung low. Luhan frowned. Why was she being like this? Did Luhan scare her that much?

"I was kidding. It's really good." Sanmi looked up immediately, and her face brightened. Luhan saw that, and then their eyes met. She flushed a little, then looked back down at her bowl, and continue eating. Luhan only smiled, and then did the same. The whole time, they didn't speak, but only watch the show on the t.v. 

Sanmi had finished hers first, and already went to the sink to wash her bowl. Luhan was done after her, and he didn't know if he should approach her now, or later.

He decided to bring his plate up, and he walked over to the sink. Sanmi could feel his approach, and her heart raced. Even though she should be hating Luhan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter