013

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap ;

"And I'm not? The last time I check, it was my birthday today too, and apparently, thanks to this zombie girl, you guys decided to forget all about me, when you guys said you guys were going to take me out this morning. And you guys constantly forgot the whole day too, when I kept trying to remind you guys!" All the boys gasped.

"Luhan, I'm so-"

"Forget it" Luhan cut him off, and stormed out of my house.

What a night to remember.

 

 

Luhan has the same birthday as me? How? This is completely weird. Wow, he just made me sound like a total jerk. Thanks Luhan, cause it's working. "Kris, I'll go and catch up with him. I'll go talk to him." I didn't want Luhan to be mad at me. Especially when it was his birthday too. He was right. it wasn't fair that his friends forgot his birthday. 

"Sanmi, I don't think-" Kris got cut off. "It's fine, Kris. I got this" I gave him a small smile, and dashed out of the house.

Okay, so now which way did Luhan go? Right or left? I hope my instincts are correct. I dashed towards the left, and scanned for Luhan. Could it be that hard? I mean, it is dark, and no one is around. Oh , no ones around. Luhan, you better be here or I will- Luhan. I dashed towards him, and shouted his name. Luhan turned back to only turn back around. I puff, and rolled my eyes, picking up my pace.

"Luhan, stop!" I shouted, and he never did. I should've known.

I finally reached him, and I pulled on his arm, not letting go. Luhan yanked him arm out of my grip, and look at me like I was the most disgusting thing he's ever seen.

"What do you want, ugly?" Luhan hissed. Ouch, am I that ugly?

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your birthday today. And I'm-" Luhan cut me off "save it, uglyy. Why don't you just run back off to your party. I'm better off alone anyways." Luhan was getting on my last nerve. I ran after him, to apologize, and maybe make it up to him, and here he is acting like he's king.

"Look, your friends feel really bad about this." I started "Then why did they keep on forgetting?" I didn't have an answer to that.

"They're sorry." I informed him.

"I know, but I wont accept it." Luhan crossed his arms, and look away.

"Why are you being such a baby about this? I'm sorry that your friends forgot about yout birthday and all, but it's not their fault-"

"It's yours! Ever since I met you, things started going wrong. For the first time in my life ever, I met an ugly zombie girl, got into a ing fight that got my face damage, and my friends forgot my birthday! And what is the cause of all that? You, it's you, you, you! Just get out of my sight, I don't want to see you right now, cause you're the last person that I would ever want to see." Luhan bursted out.

It was like Luhan trigger a memory in me that was burried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter