030

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan had contacted Kris a bit too late. Kris had already told Luhan's father about Luhan, wanting to go through with the wedding arrangement. Luhan had cursed at Kris, and then apologized, because it wasn't Kris' fault. It was his own fault.

"Luhan..." Sanmi's voice brought him back from his thoughts, and he turned to her, and gave her a small smile. He pulled her closer to him, then kissed her forehead. They were watching this t.v show that was playing, and Luhan had zoned out, so Sanmi had called him just now. 

"What is it?" He ask, and she frowned, shifting her position, so she faced Luhan completely.

"Are you okay? You look worried." Sanmi asked. Luhan only gave her a small smile, and ruffle her bangs, messing with her a bit.

"Stop that." Sanmi slapped Luhan's hand away from her hair, and threw him a glare. Luhan only laughed, and Sanmi crossed her arms in front of her chest, then turned away, switching her sitting position, so now she was facing the t.v. Luhan only laughed at her action, then threw his arms around her waist.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Luhan pecked her cheek, and felt Sanmi calmed.

Sanmi couldn't stay mad at Luhan. She turned to him, and flicked his forehead. "Answer my question, jerk." Luhan only chuckled amusedly.

"Nothing is wrong with me." Luhan assured her, and Sanmi only blew a raspberry. "Fine. I won't annoy you this time, but the next time I catch you slipping, I'm going to annoy you until you tell me what's wrong, you little sneaky jerk." Sanmi said, and Luhan only nodded with a smile.

Luhan had spent the whole morning/afternoon at Sanmi's place. They had cleared all their misunderstanding. Luhan had told her that he never really her, it was just for show. He never wanted to hurt her, he just wanted to scare her a little. He was being dumb, and she agreed with him completely. Sanmi had told Luhan to go clear things with Kai, because she didn't want them to fight again. Sanmi had told Luhan also, that Kai and her had nothing together. kai was just a really close friend that she had made, over the past three months. 

Luhan decided to leave the one month that he came early out, but he eventually told her about it, and Sanmi accused Luhan of being a stalker, but Luhan immediately shut her up with kisses, and tickles. Although she was only joking, Luhan did felt like he was really a stalker for that one month.

"Okay fine, I'll go and talk to him now. I'll call you later, after I finish talking to Kai. You better pick up." Luhan said, and bit her ear, making her push him away.  "Ewwww. Fine." 

Luhan left to go talk to Kai, and Sanmi was left alone, once again in her lonely home.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter