025

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanmi had gone back to work the next day, acting like nothing happened. She didn't want to remember last night. She realized that Luhan had maybe seen her scars, last night, since they....yeah. She hated the fact how she felt like she couldn't face Luhan anymore after last night. 

She was on her way to work, when she spotted Luhan in front of Kiyun's shop. Her heart dropped, when she noticed that Luhan had a man standing next to him, with a clip board. Her eyes widened, and she jogged up to him immediately.

"Luhan!" Luhan turned, and smirked when he saw Sanmi.

"Yes, my little ?" Sanmi quiet at his nasty name for her. She couldn't be weak in front of him now. She needed to save the shop. 

"What are you doing?" Sanmi hissed, and Luhan shrug. "Looking at the spot for my new company." A grin appeared on his face, and Sanmi's blood boiled in anger.

"You said that you wouldn't do this if I sle- after yesterday." Sanmi said, and Luhan smirked. "I lied. Come on, Sanmi. Are you dumb too?" Irritated, Sanmi's action was faster than her thoughts, and her palm made contact with Luhan's cheek. Luhan didn't even flinch. He somewhat felt hurt, but already knew that this was coming. He turned back to her, and pulled her close to him.

"What do you think you're doing, ?" Luhan said through gritted teeth. He knew he was hurting Sanmi, but he was angry. Not at Sanmi, but at himself.

"Luhan!" Luhan and Sanmis' head turned to the owner of the voice, and before any other them could react, Luhan was on the ground, and kai was sat on him, and pulled him by his collar. "How dare you be so ing disgusting?" Kai asked, and Sanmi's eyes widened. She realized that Kiyun probably told Kai about last night, since she was with Kai also.

"Kai, stop!" Sanmi shouted, and ran to kai to pull him off of Luhan. When she did that, Luhan had gotten up, and punched Kai in the face. "Luhan!" Sanmi shouted, and try to stop them, but they were more stronger than her alone.

Luhan had pushed Sanmi to the side, while they went at it again. "Stop it! Do something!" Sanmi shouted to the guy with the clipboard, and he pulled Kai, while S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter