019

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stormed in through the doors, and cursed loud enough for his friends to hear. "That ing creep." His friends turned their heads, and stared at Luhan. "Bro, what's up? How was your date?" Chen was the first to ask.

"Horrible!" Luhan shouted angrily, and turned to them. "She's ing creepy as ! I don't want any of you guys talking to her anymore. That is nuts! She's a ing stalker-" Kris stood up, and stopped him.

"Who was she?" Kris asks, and Luhan stopped for a bit, to think if he should tell them it was Sanmi or not. it, he should.

"Sanmi" his friends gasp in disbelief.

"You went out with Sanmi? What the hell, man." Tao began. "I wanted to take her on a date, and plus. I thought you don't even like her. When did you two even started talking hmm?" Tao asks, only adding irritation to Luhan more.

"That don't matter anymore. What matters is that, she's a ing creep and almost killed me tonight." Luhan said, and they couldn't believe what they just heard now.

"Luhan, maybe you're just being dramatic right now. What exactly happened?" Kris asks, and Luhan sighed.

"We were walking back from dinner, she didn't want me to walk her home, so we parted at the same place we did, the last time you ers told me to take her home, and then when I turned, everything just out. Next thing I know, I woke up I was lying on her bed. She tried to give me pain killers, but I knew that they weren't. I got away from her, only to find out that she had a whole living room filled with pictures of me and her. I destroyed everything, and left my . I was not trying to get kill, or be her captive. See how ing scary she is? That is the only reason why I am ome so late." Luhan finished, and his friends couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"That's... impossible, Luhan" Tao whispered, and Luhan only scoff.

"Whatever you guys think, but I forbid you to go near that crazy . She's ing dangerous." Luhan said, and began walking away.

"Wait Luhan... is that...... blood?" Chen asked, and everyone gasped a little, witnessing the clood on his shirt.

"Did she do that to you?" Tao asks. Luhan could tell that his friends were starting to believe him. If he told them that it was not his blood, they might think he was lying to them, and he'd be the bad guy. He had no idea where the blood came from, and it kind of scared him, but he lied to them.

"Yes, now if you excuse me, I need to go get this cleaned, and bathe. I'm tired. No more questions please. Just stay away from that psyco chic." Luhan left to go shower, and cleaned up. He had enough for today. He honestly thought about calling the police about her, but he was leaving in two days, and he only wished those two days came by faster. He was ready to get out of Korea.

 

 

The next morning, Sanmi woke up on her bed, and changed. She'd had a horrible dream, where Luhan had made it to her house, only to destroy everything of her and Lu. But then, it wasn't a dream, as she widened her eyes, only to notice that her picture of Lu on her nightstand was gone. She got up, and ran to her living room, only to see that everything was cleaned up, and indeed there was no pictures of Lu hanging on the wall or standing on the table.

"Good morning, Sanmi." Sanmi looked over at the kitchen, and saw Kiyun. Then she looked down at her hand, and realization hit her. Luhan did actually make it into her home, and destroyed everything.

"I made breakfast. So go clean up, and come out and eat. Careful with your hand though." Kiyun said, and Sanmi walked back into her bedroom. She had washed her face, and brushed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter