011

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I entered the shop, feeling like the life was out of me. Luhan, Lu, they were both there... Lu was hurt. Luhan was hurt. And it was all because of me. I, I'm beginning to hate myself now. Why, why did those two guys come back, and do this? Why did they hurt Luhan? WHY DID THEY HURT LU? My head was spinning, and I felt so faint. 

"Sanmi, are you okay?" I noticed that it was Woojun. He walked over to me, and placed a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't react to his touch. I knew Kiyun was watching us both, and I remembered Woojun, and her conversation from the hospital. It's because of me, isn't it? Why is everything because of me? Why, does Woojun have to even think about liking me? Why can't he like Kiyun? Why don't he see how hurt Kiyun is? Why is Lu gone? Why is Luhan here? WHY IS ALL OF THIS HAPPENING TO ME?

"I'm... I'm sorry, Woojun" I removed his hand from my shoulder, and walked up to Kiyun at the counter. I entered through the mini door, that blocks the customers from entering, and went over to Kiyun. "Kiyun, I'm so sorry" Kiyun looked confused, because I am apologizing to her all of a sudden. "I am so sorry, Kiyun. I know, I'm a bad friend, and if you want to unfriend me, then please, I don't blame you." That's when Kiyun reacted, and pulled me into a big tight hug, and that's when my tears fell down.

"Shhhh... Don't cry Sanmi. I want to be your friend. Always and forever, okay? You're like my sister, and nothing is your fault. I don't know why you are apologizing." Kiyun tried comforting me. I never stopped crying, because everytime I try to talk, I would choke on my tears.

"Woojun" Kiyun turned her head to Woojun "please take over the shop for today, I'm going to take Sanmi out for a while." And with that, we left the ice cream parlor.

 

Kiyun walked sibe by sibe, by me. None of us spoke a word. 

"Sanmi, you're going to walk into that pole, if you don't pick your head up" I looked up, and was met face to... pole. Luckily, I stopped myself, before my face kissed the pole. I let out a sigh, and walked pass the pole, without even thanking Kiyun for stopping me before I hit the pole.

Kiyun jogged up to me, and swung a hand over my shoulder.

"Look, Sanmi.... I'm just going to come right out and say this. What is wrong with you? I know, you will try and try, and try, to not tell me, but I don't care. YOU NEED TO TELL ME, because I am one of your closest friend, and I see you crumbling down everyday now. Tell me what is going on in your head, because I wanna help you. I don't want to see you like this anymore." 

I stopped, when Kiyun said that, and looked up at her, only to notice that we were back at the park where Luhan and I were at just moments ago. Kiyun had already led me to a bench before I could speak, ushering me to sit. I sat, and waited until I told her what was going on in my mind.

"Kiyun, do you hate me?" Kiyun seemed to be surprised at the question. 

"No, why would I for any reason hate you? You're my bestfriend, my sister." I smiled at her answer. I love this girl.

"Are you mad at me then?" I proceeded with my questions.

"No. Of course not." She answered.

Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter