034

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys! She said yes!" Luhan shouted, and the doors opened, entering Kai, Kris, Kiyun, Woojun, Suho, Sehun, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Xiumin, Chen, and an couple that looked fairly old, and or young and married. Sanmi was confused, and stared at all them, waiting for an explanation. 

"Congrats, Luhan." Kris said, and patted Luhan's shoulder.

"Yeah, congrats bro." Baekhyun also said.

"So when are the mini Luhan's, and Sanmi's going to come around?" Woojun asks, and Kiyun immediately slapped his arms. Everyone in the room snickered, and chuckled, at the flustered Sanmi.

"What's going on here?" Sanmi asks.

"You guys are getting marry. Did you miss something or what, Sanmi?" Baekhyun said, and recieved an elbow to the side from Chen.

"ing douche." Chen said, and Sehun smacked Baekhyun's head.

"Ouch! What the hell, man!" Baekhyun hissed.

"Don't be a to noona." Sehun said, and the rest laughed.

"I'm serious, guys." Sanmi said, with a sever so serious tone, that the vibe in the room became serious. Kai, knowing Sanmi's past stepped up, and looked at Sanmi apologetically. 

"Sanmi, I know you're going to hate me, but we lied to you, to get you to come to China, to meet Luhan again. The only way to make sure that you did come, was to lie to you." Kai explained, and Sanmi looked at the other, who nodded their head.

Sanmi didn't really cared about the rest, but she looked at Kiyun, and Woojun, with a questioning gaze of to why they had to lie to her too. Kiyun knew the look on Sanmi's face, and she walked up to Sanmi, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry I had to lie to you." Sanmi looked down.

"Can... Can I talk to Luhan alone?" It was quiet, but they all heard.

"Yeah, sure..." Kris answered for all of them, and one by one, they exited Luhan's room. Sanmi waited until the last person left the room, and she could heard the door close.She let the tears that were threatening to fall, fall down, as she turned to Luhan, and smack him hard on his arm.

"You ing jerk! Do you know how worried I was?! I thought- I thought you died." Sanmi choked on her tears, and Luhan immediately felt super bad for lying to her. Luhan sat up, and leaned towards Sanmi, to wrap his arms around her. He pulled her to his chest, and let her sit next to him, as she cried in his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Sanmi. I just wanted to see you." Luhan said. "I'm sorry I lied."

"Are you stupid?" Sanmi asks. Luhan heard her little sniffles, and he smiled.

"Not stupid. Just totally in love with you." Luhan answered truthfully.

Sanmi pulled away, and looked Luhan in the eyes. "You jerk." She placed her hands on both sides of his head. "Don't you ever do something like this ever again, or I will kill you myself." Luhan smiled, and nodded his head. 

"I promise you, that I will never attempt something like this ever again." Luhan said, and Sanmi cried, but pulled Luhan in for a tight hug. Luhan smiled, and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

They stayed like that for a long while, and Luhan loved the feeling of her arms, wrapped around him so tightly, and she too, loved the feeling of Luhans' arms wrapped around her. "I love you." Luhan said. Right then, the doors opened, and the couple that looked fairly old, and or young and married walked in, hand in hand.

"Father." Luhan said, and Sanmi stood up quickly, facing his father, but her contact was to the ground.

"Luhan, so this is Sanmi." Luhan's father said.

With the mention of her name, Sanmi looked up, and saw the resemblance, of Luhan and his father, even the mother. Damn, they were one gorgeous family. Sanmi bowed to Luhan's parents, and greeted them. "Hello, Mr, and Mrs. Lu."

Luhan's mother chuckled, and walked over to Sanmi. "Sweetie, you don't need to do that. We're going to be family soon." Sanmi almost choked on her saliva when Luhan's mother said that. 

"Wait, what?" Sanmi realized what had just slipped out of , and she felt dumb.

"Well, didn't you say yes to my sons proposal just now?" Sanmi turned to Luhan, then back to his mother. She wanted to protest that Luhan had forced her to say yes, but nothing was coming out of .

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter