Christmas Special :)

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you've read on the title of this chapter, it is a CHRISTMAS special, so this has NOTHING to do with this story. I just wanted to give you guys a gift. And thanks for sticking with me, even though this story tends to get boringer, every chapter, as it goes. But yeah, thanks and ENJOY this Christmas Special Chapter (: -throws 'woohyun' hearts everywhere-

====================================================

 

Sanmi: Luhan, why aren't you answering me back?

Sanmi was beginning to get frustrated, since Luhan had decided to ignore her in every way possible. Thirty minutes had passed, and Sanmi sighed in irritation. Yesterday, Luhan had caught Woojun, and Sanmi hugging each other, and he instantly got the wrong idea about them. Sanmi tried to explain, but Luhan just wouldn't listen to her, and she got mad, Luhan had darted off, and Sanmi didn't even bother to follow him.

They've been dating for nine months, and Luhan should already know that Woojun, and Sanmi were just friends, considering the fact that Woojun and Kiyun were dating already too. 

Sanmi; Luhan, I don't even get why you're mad at me. It was just a simple hug. You know that Woojun and I are just really good friends. 

Another thirty minutes passed by, and still no texts back.

Sanmi: Fine. You mad? Stay mad. I'm not going to try anymore. 

Sanmi sighed, and drop her phone on her bed, and right then, her phone dinged.

Luhanmyyboyfriend: Why did you hug him?

Sanmi rolled her eyes at his name. Luhan had taken her phone, and changed his name to what the screen is displaying now.

Sanmi: He was having a tough day with Kiyun. That's what friends do, Luhan. They give a shoulder to lean on.

Luhanmyyboyfriend: Oh yeah, it didn't even look like a "friend" hug.

Sanmi: You already know that we are bestfriends, so why are you even getting mad at me for?

Luhanmyyboyfriend: Whatever.

Sanmi: Whatever jerk. Don't text me no more.

Sanmi threw her phone back on her bed, and ignored all of the dings that her phone were making.

Stupid jerk. He should already know that I love him, and not Woojun, or anyone esle. Stupid Christmas. Why do you have to be today too? Sanmi looked over to her gift that she is going to give Luhan, and sighed. Whatever, I'll just drop this off, then come back home, and spend Christmas alone, like the other years.

 

 

It was seven at night, and Sanmi was just getting ready to leave to Luhan's place. She was going to go drop off the present, and just come back home. She left her apartment, walked past the pathway, turned a couple of corners, and crossed a street, and finally she was standing right in front of Luhan's house.

Jerkface. He's suppose to be apologizing for being mad at me, but yet, here I am in front of his door, about to knock his door. Sanmi knocked on Luhan's door, and Luhan came and opened it.

Luhan hadn't let Sanmi enter yet, and the cold air blew at her, and she shivered. "What? Are you too mad to even let me in?" Luhan didn't say anything, but step aside, allowing her to enter.

Sanmi stepped in, and shivered, letting the warm air in the apartment, hug her. She turned to Luhan, and Luhan only gave her the cold shoulder, walking past her, and into the living room. Sanmi sighed, and followed him.

"Luhan" Sanmi started, but Luhan ignored her, by grabbing the remote control, and turning the t.v on. He sat on the couch, right in front of the t.v, and Sanmi sighed once again, trying to contain her anger.

"Luhan" Sanmi tried again, and all she recieved back was the cold shoulder. She stayed silent, and just waited for Luhan to say something. She watched as Luhan checked his text messages. Sanmi wondered who he could be texting, and frowned. What if Luhan got tired of her, and this was his way of breaking up with her? 

"I just came by to drop off your Christmas gift. Since you're not talking to me in any ways, I'll just leave then. My existence obviously don't matter to you at the moment." Sanmi got up, and started walking. "By Luhan" It came out as a whisper. Sanmi was hurt. She didn't know that hugging a friend was a crime. If it was something Luhan didn't like, she would try to change it, but if it had something to do with a friend, or bestfriend, she would not.

"Why are you leaving?" Luhan suddenly said, and Sanmi stopped. Her anger was getting the best of her. She was hurt, confused, and sad all at once.

Sanmi turned back, and looked at Luhan. "Why? You're asking me why? I don't know, Luhan. Why do I want to leave? Maybe because it's the fact that you're acting like a big baby. And you clearly don't need me here." Luhan stood up, and walked over to her. He gave her the coldest stare, and a shiver went down her spine.

"Then why don't you just leave?" Luhan challenged, and Sanmi's eyes widened for a quick second. 

"Fine." Sanmi turned around, and began walking away, but she mumbled a "Merry Christmas" and left out the door. Her tears that were threatening to fall, fell as she walked away, and nothing but the cold hugged her. 

She didn't want this to happen on Christmas day. She didn't want Luhan amd at her. She didn't want to feel the cold. She wanted Luhan to hug her, kiss her, and love her. 

She was already at the cross walk, and it surprised her at how fast she walked.

"Sanmi" Sanmi turned around, and saw a panting Luhan. He had ran to catch up to her. The lights across her turned into a white human figure, signalling for her to cross the street, and she didn't even wait for Luhan, as she began walking away. She didn't want to cry in front of Luhan, but she couldn't help the tears from falling.

She walked faster, so Luhan couldn't catch up to her. Luhan never stopped, until he reached her.

"Sanmi" Luhan finally caught up to her, and grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face him. His expression changed into a guilt filled expression, as he saw that she had cried.

He never wanted her to cry. He never meant for any of this to happen. It was all a plan. He just hoped the guys were done.

"Sanmi, I'm sorry." Luhan said, and panted.

Sanmi wiped her tears, and pushed Luhan away. "Go away. You don't even want to be near me. I'm granting your wish." Sanmi wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter