020

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day that Luhan and his friends were leaving Korea. They were heading back to China, where their original homes were. Luhan had to admit that, although this visit had a whole bunch of weird things going on, it was a memorable visit. He couldn't shake the feeling of a part of him wanting to continue, and stay, but he couldn't not after what happened a couple of days ago.

"Alright guys. we're at the airport." Suho said, and woke Luhan back into reality. Slowly, one by one, they all started to get out of the car. They had to drive two cars, since there were way too many of them. The six guys from China, and the six guys from Korea sepertated, and stared at one another. 

"Luhan cousin, come back and visit us. And this time, hang out with us more. We barely hung out this visit, you little twerp." Suho said with a small smile, and Luhan scoff, but smiled.

"Alright, grandpa Suho." With that, they hugged each other, and the six men from China boarded their plane. 

Luhan was the only one who was related to the six men in Korea. The other rests were just friends. They all waved goodbye, and started to leave. One by one, they got their passport checked, and Luhan couldn't help but feel like he didn't want to board the plane. It felt wrong to step in the plane, and it felt like he was making a big mistake in his life. He hated himself, about how he felt just now, and shook his head, shaking the thoughts away. 

"Whatever. I'm so done here." Luhan said to himself, and handed his passport to the lady checking. She handed his passport back to him, and he rolled his luggage into the plane, throwing away all the memories that were made here in Korea.

 

 

Sanmi woke up, and sighed. Her dreams of Lu had disappeared, and she figured that it was because Lu had finally left her. Just the thought of it, almost brought her to tears, but she didn't dare to cry. She was suppose to be stronger now, and she will. Whatever happened between Luhan and her, she decided to act like it never happened. Although she still remembered all his words very well.

She got up from her bed, and looked for an outfit of the day. Since it was colder now, she pulled out a winter sweater, a scarf, and black jeans. She wasn't the type of girls to go all out. She was more of the 'I wear whatever I have in my closet, and whatever that makes me comfortable' type of girls. Kiyun had decided to give her the day off, since she knew what today was the day that marked Lu's third year that he'd been gone. She knew how Sanmi would act like, and just decided to give her the day off.

Sanmi had decided to go visit Lu's grave today, and bring him flowers. She quickly got ready, and then headed out her door. While walking, there was only one thing on her mind. Or rather, one person; Luhan. She wanted him to talk to her again. She wanted him to be nice to her again. She wanted him to be with her again. She felt like she screwed it this time, and blamed herself. Truth was, it wasn't her fault at all. But she couldn't see that. 

She took out her phone, and unlocked the screen. She clicked the message icon, and the first thing that popped up was hers and Luhan's text conversation. She scrolled to the very top, and started to reread their text message. She smiled, once she had noticed that Luhan had, had some typos. She couldn't believe that she haden't noticed them until now, and laughed a little. It was a warm laugh, and it felt good to be laughing like that. 

Putting her phone away, she realized that she had reached the florwe shop. She opened the door, as she was about to walk in, someone pushed and walked out, making them bump into one another. She was about to apologize, when she noticed who it was. "Kai." It was suppose to come out as a question, but then it didn't.

Kai only looked at her, and there was an awkward silence around them.

"Hi" Sanmi said, and Kai only gave her a curt nod, forming his lips into a thin line.

Sanmi noticed that he was holding a bunch of daisy's. "Who are you getting that for?" Sanmi didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter