004

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 004

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I saw him again. It was Lu, and he was... running away from me? But why? Why would he run away from me, when I thought he loved me so much? Was it trying to tell me something? I didn't know, so I followed after Lu, running after him to make sure that he didn't go too far away from me. I can feel myself running out of breath, but as I look up, I see Lu getting further, and further away from me. Stop Lu, why are you even running away from me? 

So close to giving up, but the fact that I missed, and wanted to see Lu so much, gave me the strength to continue. As I caught up with him, I grabbed his shoulder, and the look that he gave me broke my heart in two. It was almost as if he was looking at me in disgust. "Lu, why...why are you r-running away?" I asked, out of breath still.

"Get your dirty hands off of me, woman!" Lu shouted at me, and I flinched. He never shouted at me like that before, and that's when I realized that I wasn't dreaming about Lu. It was Luhan who I was dreaming about. I stepped back, with widen eyes. "No, no, no. Lu, where'd you go?" Tears came running down my eyes, and I cried my eyes out. Looking up, I slowly saw Luhan disappeared too. Like he turned into mists, and the wind had blown him away from me. I tried reaching out to him, but turned out, I had reached for my phone that was on my table by my bedside. That's when I wopke up, and reality striked me twice as hard. First, in my dream, and second, which is now. 

I felt the tears on my eyes, as I remembered that I had cried in my dream. I was also, crying in real life. I hated how I would always dream about Lu, but then wake up to and empty heart everyday. Lu, return if possible.

Sitting up, I grabbed my so call diary, and the lights, and started to write.

"Dear Lu,

            I had a dream about you again. I was scared because you had ran away from me, when I saw you. Being afraid that I might lose you, I chased after you, but then it turned out to not be you. It's still so unreal to me that, two years has passed by so fast. Can you believe it Lu? I met a guy, named Luhan. Haha, he look's exactly like you. I'm sure that you know already, but tell me. Is it you? If it is, why, oh why are you so evil to me. If not, then why does he have to resemble you so much? I know judging a book by it's cover is bad, but I hate him. I hate him so much. His insults were very hurtful. It took him to tell me that, for me to know how awful I have looked the past two years. I wish you were still here, so you wouldn't get to see me like this. I'm horrible. I'm sorry Lu. I miss you."

                                                                                                                                - xoxo Yang Sanmi .

After writing to Lu, I noticed that it was 4 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep anymore, so I did what I usually do when I couldn't sleep anymore. I lay in bed, and just stare at the ceiling, and stay in deep thoughts. Two hours has passed, and I was getting up in an hour. I decided to get some sleep, before heading to work. And before I knew it, I drifted off to dreamland, where I can be with Lu in our happily ever after chapter.

--------------------------------

Work was packed. Today was actually really hot. Maybe the hottest day ever this summer, so far. There were so many people coming in and out buying ice cream. I guess half of them came for the special today. Buy one and get one for free. Kiyun is a very generous person, that's why she doesn't trip out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter