009

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 009

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What? Lu-look-alike, and Suho them are cousins? They look nothing alike.

"Surprise? I know, I am too. I'm too good looking to be related to them, right?" Luhan said, earning a smack on the head from Kris. I gave him a disgusted face.

"Dude! WTHELL?!" Luhan growled at Kris, and Kris sent him a smile.

"You're ugly." Kris said. "Oohh, the truth hurts!" Tao said, and put a hand over his heart, laughing. I laughed along with them. "See, Sanmi agrees." Tao said. Everyone turned to look at me, and I stopped laughing. "Tch, at least I look more dashing than the zombie." Luhan said.

I began to be irritated again. "You know what? Kris is right, you are ugly. I mean, come on. Who'd date a kid who looks like a deer? I mean, no one wants babies that'll turn out looking like deers, right?" I said, and the boys cracked up. They clearly couldn't tell that I was being serious at the moment.

Luhan looked as if he was hurt, and I smiled. It felt good to let him taste his own medicine.

"Your words dont hurt me, so stop." Luhan said with a serious face. I stepped up to him, eye to eye. "Yours don't too, so please stop." And with that, I walked back to the register counter, and act as if they weren't there. That was a big lie, because Luhan's words hurts.

"Look what you did, you ." Chen whispered-scold.

"Me? How come you guys aren't scolding at her, like you guys are at me?" Luhan argued.

I walked over to the guys, and cleared my throat. "It's closing time." I stated. They looked at me confused. I mentally facepalmed myself. "Meaning, I have to lock up, so you guys have to leave." They all made a "oh" face, signalling that they got what I meant.

"Oh, so Luhan, you'll take Sanmi? Oh, okay then!" Kris shouted, and everyone hurridly out of the door.

"Hey I didn't-" Luhan was cut off, when they all left.

I looked at Luhan. "So we going to go, ot make out?" Luhan asked, and grinned as I gave him a weird look. I locked the doors, and started walking to the path I always take home with Lu.

"You dont have to walk me if you dont want to." I said.

"Tch, trying to get rid of me? As much as I would love to, I can't just leave you here all alone. What if those mothering loan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter