032

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days passed, and Sanmi recieved nothing from Luhan. Three days passed, and Luhan recieved nothing from Sanmi. Three days passed, and they acted like either of them impacted one anothers life. Three days passed, that Sanmi has shut the world out of her life. Three days passed that Sanmi hasn't talked to Kai, Woojun, and even her bestest friend Kiyun.

Kiyun had felt super bad, since her and Woojun ended up working out well. They were now going out, and Sanmi haven't even heard the news yet. Kiyun felt like a bad friend for not being there for Sanmi through the previous days. She had been with Woojun, since Woojun had constantly asked her out to go hang out. She never declined, because she only thought of it as a friends hangout, but she soon started to realize that maybe it wasn't just friends, but dates.

The day just before Sanmi had told Luhan to go away was the same day that Woojun and Kiyun started to go out. He had asked her out shyly at first, but gained his confidence when Kiyun looked at him weirdly.

Woojun was happy that Kiyun decided to go out with him, even after how he treated her. He was blinded by his own dumbness, and now that he see's that Kiyun is his other half, he planned to never let go, only hoping that Kiyun plans the same as him too.

"I feel so bad Woojun." Kiyun said, burrying her face into his chest. He only wrapped his arms around her tighter.

"She'll be fine. She lived it through Lu, she'll live it through Luhan too." He hears Kiyun's little sniffles, and pulled her away, to only look her in the eyes. "Hey, dork. Don't cry. We'll help them get back together. I promise." Woojun smiled, and slightly pinched her nose.

Kiyun only pouted "I'm just feeling bad, okay." Kiyun said. Woojun let out a laugh.

"Silly. It's not your fault." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter