015

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan's pov 

 

I was on my way back to the hotel room, when I came across the ice cream shop. I didn't even bother to look at it. Walking pass a couple more blocks, those two hags came in my way, and I look up to only see them.

"Well, well, well... We meet again, for the third time, kid. And everytime, you manage to get away, but not this time. We will make you pay for what you did." The darker male said, and smirked. I can clearly see their bruises, fully visible to me. Damn, the damage I made has not left their horrifying faces yet.

They came in on me, as I step back, with no where else to go. Suddenly, the buffer guy lunged at me, and I was pinned on the wall, while the darker male fist my stomach. What a move. Two on one, not cool. 

 

I was lying on the ground, as they kicked me. I felt the air come out of me, everytime their feet made contact with my side, stomach, leg, arm, face. My beautiful face. What have I gotten myself into? This is all Sanmi's fault. I was just about ready to give up, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Luhan" I spun my head, and saw Sanmi standing there.

Dammit Sanmi. Don't you know, that when two es are whooping my , DO NOT, call my name? And plus, they probably want you dead as much as they want me dead. I have got to teach her some lesson. If I get out of this alive.

"Bro, this is great. We get the boy, and the girl. I call first." The buffer guy said, and walked towards Sanmi. It was as if Sanmi had drawn the attention of both of the guys, letting me to get up, and make a run for it. I ran towards Sanmi, and grabbed her wrist, running as fast as I could, praying that she would catch up with my speed. I didn't know where my strength came from, but when I saw Sanmi, something in me spring, and I couldn't let them hurt her.

"GET THEM!" The darker male shouted behind us, and they chased us. 

I remember turning corner, after corner, and running non stop. I felt my lungs burning, but I knew I couldn't stop yet, even though my body was aching everywhere. The only thing that came through my mind was; run faster, and dont get caught, when the am I leaving here, and get Sanmi to a safe place.

There, a small space, between two of the buildings. I pulled Sanmi with me, and squeezed throught the small space. Luckily, it had fit both of us, and I really didn't remember being so close with her. I felt her chest heaving on me, and I was probably doing the same thing, since we were chest to chest. The only thing that was on my mind for now was, wait until those two ers leave.

I pulled her closer to my chest, when I heard footsteps, and yelling coming nearer and nearer. She seemed to tense up, and I only pray that the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter