005

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 005

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kiyun's POV:

 

I kind of saw everything that happened to Sanmi just now, and I felt really bad for her. But most of all, I felt angry at that Luhan kid. Who the hell does he think he is? Trying to throw money at my bestfriend like she is nothing. I hate people like that. I also saw that Sanmi had cried. She's been strong for too long, and she has put me out of her life for two years already. I'm not going to let her keep pushing me away. Decided, I was going to take Sanmi out for dinner a long with Woojun. Even though I had confessed to him already, I didn't want things to get weird around us.

I headed towards Sanmi, and she looked at me. She tried to wipe her tears, and look as if she hadn't cry, but my reflexes was faster than hers. I wrapped her into a tight bear hug, and she too, tighten her arm around me. "It's okay to cry, Sanmi. You're such a strong girl." Luckily, there was no customers in the shop. The last customer had left the ice cream parlor already.

"I'm sorry Kiyun" Sanmi began sobbing, and I patted her back. "It's fine Sanmi. Just don't dare shut me out of your life again. You're my bestfriend, alright?" I felt her nod, and I smiled as I pulled away, and smiled brightly at her. "Hey, y lady. You me, and Woojun dinner tonight. My treat. And I'm not going to take a no for an answer, so CALL!" I could have sworn I saw her smile. It was like the first time I've seen her smile, since she hasn't smiled for two years now.

Even though I haven't recovered from my little rejection yet, I didn't want to show it because, it's just something that I wouldn't do. I'm a strong woman, and I will keep that image for a bit more longer.

-------------------------------

 

After I closed the shop up, Sanmi, Woojun, and I, the three of us gathered together, and headed off to this fancy resturant.

"So, Sanmi.... you're such a meanie. You just shut me and Woojun out of your life. I even cried. Hmp" I crossed my arms, and pouted. It was suppose to be jokingly. I hope she caught that.

"I'm sorry" It almost came out as a whispered, and I saw her head drop immediately, and I also saw the worriednedd in Woojun's face, and my heart started to drop a little.

"I mean, I was joking kiddo." I swung my arm around her, and try to laugh it away. I heard her let out a small laugh, and I smiled more. Once again, I had to glance over to Woojun, and I saw his face expression. He smiled too. I sight hopelessly, mentally to myself.

Finally, we were at our destination. My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter