022

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanmi was so surprised to see Luhan. What surprised her more was that, everything about Luhan seemed to have changed. He had lightly formed dark circles under his eyes, but still managed to look handsome as ever. He had gotten skinnier, and his looks are just sharper now. The way that he looked at her, made shivers ran down her spine, and goosbumps to appear on her arm.

"Luhan" it came out as a whisper. He only sent her a thrilling smirk, and walked off. Sanmi couldn't believe her eyes. Luhan had just been right in front of her, and now he was gone again. Not wanting to lose sight of Luhan, she turned her head, and her eyes followed Luhan. He walked to some other man, and chatted with him. They were probably having their usual buisiness talk or something, Sanmi thought.

Moments later, Kai came back to Sanmi's side, and tapped her shoulder, causing Sanmi to rip her eyes off of Luhan, and she turned to whoever that just tapped her.

"Hey, what's the matter? You look like you just seen a ghost." Kai said, more of like a whisper, and Sanmi took a while to catch her breath again. 

"Kai, pinch me be- OUCH." Sanmi half shouted, and threw Kai a death glare, as she rubbed her arm, where Kai had pinch her. "You idiot!" Sanmi scolded Kai, and he only gave her a sheepish smile, before mumbling a sorry. Sanmi sighed, and pouted without knowing. She felt Kai's arm on her shoulder, and she looked up to him. "Hey, what's the matter?" Kai looked straight into her eyes, and she only shrug Kai's hands off.

"Luhan... he's back." Kai's eyes widened in disbelief. The last time he checked, Luhan had told him that he wasn't coming back for another nine months. But nevertheless, Kai was happy that he could get to see his cousin. (Just so you guys don't get confuse, Luhan and Kai are both cousins, along with Suho. The other exo members are just really close friends with each other, which they address themselves as brothers to others.)

When kai had told Sanmi about Luhan leaving Korea, Sanmi had cried. Kai didn't know why, but he figured it out later on. Apparently, Sanmi had developed feeling's for Luhan, not because he looked like Lu. Although Luhan was a jerk to Sanmi, he understand why Sanmi would like Luhan, and he didn't doubt the fact that Luhan didn't like her back.

Yes, Sanmi had told Kai about Lu and Luhan, and she made him swore to never tell Luhan about this, and Kai swore. he didn't know why he did that, but he did it.

"That's good, right?" Kai asked, and Sanmi immediately paled. Sure, she was happy that Luhan was back, but another part of her was insecure about something else. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it was there.

"Are you serious right now, Kai?" Sanmi asked and kai only gave her a small smile and shrugged.

"I don't know... I mean, I'm happy I get to see him. Aren't you?" That's when it hit Kai. Buisiness party. Of course Luhan would be there. He practically owns one of the biggest company in China.

"Yeah, I am, but....he doesn't seem like he's happy." Sanmi said, and her eyes landed on Luhan. Her eyes showed sadness, and hurt.

If Luhan had left China without telling her that he left, he must had hated her. To make it worst, when he left, they weren't even on good terms. Plus, over the three month period,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter