003

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 003

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It took a long moment for me to remember that I was at work, and I shouldn’t be crying right now. Kiyun, what happens if she walks in, and sees her friend, and her crush in this position? I know I haven’t talked to Kiyun in a while now, but I won’t forget her crush on Woojun.

Woojun’s a nice guy, and Kiyun is a nice girl, and I just can’t see them not being together. I mean they are practically perfect for each other. And, if Kiyun did see Woojun and I like this, I want her to understand that there is nothing going on, and I will never betray her because to me, Woojun is like a brother I’ve never had.

“It’s okay, Sanmi. I’m here for you.” I hear Woojun say. How do I put this in a way where I wouldn’t sound so harsh? I didn’t know what to do, but pull away and walk away. That might have seemed mean, but hopefully they’re use to it, because I have been a mean friend these past two years. Dammit Lu, two years, and I have not yet forgotten about you once. Everything just reminded me of you, and it just tears me into little bitty pieces.

As I walk out of the ice cream parlor, I headed to wherever that seemed like a place where I can take a breath, and let my mind relax for a bit. Of course, I ended up in the public park in town, two blocks away from the ice cream parlor. I didn’t even bother to sit down, but continue walking around, as I try to forget about Lu for a bit. I let out a sigh, and thought; this is not working at all. I swear, I didn’t even know where I was going. All I knew was that, I was walking and starring into midair. I honestly didn’t see anything, and if people were walking by or saw me, they would have thought that I was some sort of zombie.

As I was walking, I heard people whispering things about me like, “is she okay? Why does she look like that?” At this point, I didn’t really care about what people thought or say about me. It use to matter, but now it doesn’t anymore. Now here’s the cliché part. As I was walking, I bumped into something, or someone. I looked up to see the face that I missed so much. It was Lu; he was right in front of me. Tell me that I am dreaming, no wait just pinch me because I must really be dreaming. Did I die along the way here? I didn’t know, but I jumped up and hugged Lu. His scent, filling my nostrils. Oh, how I miss him so much, I can’t believe it.

“Lu, I missed you so much, I finally get to see you again. We can finally be together again, just like before.” The weird thing was that Lu, he pushed me away.

“What the hell is your problem, lady? Get off of me!” He shouted at me, as he ripped my arms off of him, and pushed me away. My heart shattered, when I realized that that was not Lu. That was the Lu-look-a-like, and I had just hugged him. That’s when I realized that, I had ended up in the basketball court, in the park, and there were six pairs of eyes staring at me, as if I was a mad woman. I can’t tell you how disappointed and embarrassed I am.

I was at loss of words, and couldn’t say anything to back up what I was saying. The Lu-look-a-like, he looked really mad, and irritated at me at the moment. Gosh Sanmi, you’re such a stupid girl, that you could just go up to a random stranger, and just hug them, like you’re known them your whole lifetime. You mentally scolded yourself and facepalm yourself.

Bowing, you apologized to the Lu-look-a-like, “I’m very sorry.”

“Tch, sorry?” The Lu-look-a-like said, and gave me an ugly look. All I could imagine is Lu, getting mad at me for doing something stupid. I felt my tears starting to form at the bottom of my eyes.

“Luhan, calm down. It was probably only an accident.” The guy with the sharp nose said, and walked up to Luhan.

Luhan, it sounded just like Lu, but without the Han part. What the hell is actually going on here, because I’m beginning to lose my mind all over again. I stood there, still very shock at everything that just happened.

“Hey there, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter