010

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up, drenched in sweat. My eyes looked around the dark room, realizing that it was my room. I let out a sigh, and grabbed my phone to read the time. It says 4 a.m in the morning. I had another bad dream, about Lu, but it turned out to be Luhan again.

I reached for my lamp, and pulled the string, turning the lamp on. I grabbed my diary, and opened it to a new page, as I began to write.

Dear Lu,

                I miss you so much. In 21 days, it’ll be three years that you have been gone. It still seem so unreal that, in just 21 days, it’ll be three years already. It seems as if yesterday, I was sharing laughter, kisses, and smiles with you. Do you miss me like how I miss you too? I miss you so much, that it starts to hurt, physically, and mentally. Why do you keep visiting me, and then leaving me here with another person? Yeah, you know that jerk Luhan? He appeared being you again, in my dreams. Why is that happening? I miss you, not him. He’s mean, and a big jerk face, please keep him from entering my dreams, where I can be happy, happy with you. It’s my only happiness now…

I closed the book, without even signing it. I had begun tearing, and I didn’t even notice it until now, when it had wet the sheet of paper in the diary. The stain maybe, will never go away now, just like how my pain will never go away. Suddenly, a pain crept on my chest, and it hit me. Chest pain. I hated it when I get chest pain, because I can feel it, slowly suffocating me.

 

 

8:30 A.M was the time on my phone. Work started at this time, on days like this, and I was grateful for it, simply because it gave me more time to heal my red, puffy eyes.

I was now walking to work, and is going to approach the alley soon. I remembered what happened when Luhan left me last night. Although I told him to leave me, and wanted him to leave, I couldn’t help but realize that a small part of me, wanted him to stay and comfort me. I came to realize, that over these few years, that was all I really needed. Someone to comfort me, and tell me that everything was going to be fine, and walk through the path with me.

As I enter the alley, I looked up to see LujerkHan standing there, smirking. I stood there, and looked at him with a confused expression.

“Good morning.” He said, and smirked. I couldn’t help, but not miss that little evil hint in his smile.

“What are you doing here?” I asked in a polite manner.

He began walking towards me, and I started to step back. He leaned in, and smirked “I just wanted to see if you fixed that zombie face of yours yet, and apparently, you haven’t. That’s such a shame.” He straightened up, and I could have sworn, I was about ready to jump on him, and give him a good beating. I pulled myself together, and glared at him, before walking right pass him. My eyes widened in horror as I saw a familiar face that I wish to not see ever again.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t miss too good, and her boyfriend.” The buff man said, smirking at us.

“Hey mister, I’m sorry but you’re getting the wro-” Luhan got cut off by me “what do you want?” My tone changed into all seriousness. I hated these two men, for what they did to Lu.

“Oh you know, we just wanted to catch up on some things.” The darker men said. My eyes widened in horror. For some reason, I knew exactly what they meant. I scooted back to Luhan, and whispered “run” to him, and grabbed his arm, and got ready charged through the alley. Apparently, Luhan was heavier than I thought, or he just had slow instinct, but he didn’t budge, which pulled me back, and the men blocked out way. I mentally punched Luhan in the face.

“Trying to run again? Won’t happen again this time, princess.” The buff man said, and cracked his knuckles.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter