031

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I told you guys I was going to crawl back to this story. LOL, even though my feels is sort of gone for this story, the feels are still there yanno. Well, maybe I just got like, writers block or something. ANYWAYS, I want you ALL to read my author's note at the end of this chapter, because it's VERY IMPORTANT. ALRIGHT. Now, onto the story.

 

Sanmi couldn't believe what she had just heard. Luhan was getting married, and he was going to leave her again. Her phone dropped, as the line had ended, and she cried. She felt used, and betrayed, Luhan was leaving her again, and he was off to get marry. Even though he told Kai that he was going to fix everything, she believes that Luhan might not come back.

 

Kai walked back home, forgetting about Sanmi on the phone, until he put his hand in his pocket to feel his phone. His eyes widened, and he took out his phone immediately. "Sanmi." He recieved nothing, but silence. That's when he noticed that the line had ended already. Panicking, he called Sanmi's phone.

I'm sorry, the number you have dialed is not available at the moment -hangs up-

Kai tried calling once again, but she still didn't pick up. He dialed Luhan's number instead.

"Hello?"

"Luhan, listen carefully. Go back to Sanmi's place. I think.... I think she heard our conversation." Luhan's eyes widened.

"What do you mean? How?!" Luhan asked, as his heart dropped.

"Don't ask me, just freaking go!" Kai shouted through the phone, and Luhan didn't need to be told twice. He sprinted to Sanmi's house.

 

Panting, Luhan knocked on Sanmi's door. No answer.

"Sanmi!" Luhan banged on her door this time.

"Sanmi, open up!" Luhan shouted.

 

Sanmi was busy crying. She honestly felt like a piece of . Literally. Until she heard knocking on her door. She had ignored Kai's calls, and she knew that, that was Luhan. More tears flowed down her cheeks. It hurted so much.

"Sanmi, open up!" She could hear Luhan banging, and yelling for her to open up the door for him.

A part of her wanted badly to open the door, and get embraced by Luhan. But the stronger part of her didn't let her get up to go open the door. Not yet. 

"Sanmi, please! OPEN THE DOOR!" Luhan shouted and bang the door louder. 

Sanmi could just imagine how hurt Luhan must be. His hand must burned from all those pounding, but she shouldn't care. She didn't want to care, but she cared.

The banging soon stopped, and Sanmi was greeted by nothing, but the silence in the room.

"Sanmi, I know that you heard everything I told Kai... Please, just open the door. I need to fix this between us." She heard Luhan's silent pleading through the door. It was impossible, but yes, she heard him somehow.

"I didn't want to tell you because I know that I could go back, and fix it. So I can be with you." Sanmi's tears fell as she listened to him. She had alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter