017

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The hot days were now turning cold, and Sanmi had just gotten up to get ready for work. When she was done getting dress, she looks at her night stand, where the picture of Lu and her stand. She smiles one last time, before exiting her room.

Sanmi's phone dinged, signaling that she had recieved a text. Sanmi pulled her phone out, and checked the text.

1234567890: Morning, zombie

Sanmi made a face at the text. She was just about to send Luhan a mean text, when her phone dinged again, and Luhan's new text appeared.

1234567890: I meant to put BEAUTIFUL, but you know. Autocorrect. -grins-

Sanmi rolled her eyes at his text, and she didn't even know, that a smile had played itself on her leps. Sanmi coudn't help, but wonder what happened to Luhan overnight. One minute he was hating her, and the next he was being a weirdo. Did something magical happen to him after she left him on her birthday?

Sanmi: Well, good morning to you too

Sanmi hit the send button, and set her phone back into her pocket, and took a piece of bread, then left for work. She walked passed the pathway that Lu and her always took, whenever he came to pick her up for work. Usually, she'd feel sad, but she caught herself not feeling sad at all today. Which surprised her, because all she was really feeling was happy.

 

The doors to the Han Ice Cream parlor opened, and Sanmi was greeted by Kiyun. Kiyun ran up to her, and threw her arms around Sanmi.

"I missed you." she pulled back, and looked at Sanmi. "How you feeling?" Kiyun gave her a teasing smile.

"Better than ever." Sanmi walked past Kiyun, to go set her belongings down, and grab her apron.

"Someone woke up on the right sde of the bed today. I'm assuming." Kiyun followed her, and Sanmi laughed a little. But then she suddenly turned to Kiyun, and Kiyun backed away a little.

"Guess what?" Sanmi asked.

"What?" Kiyun replied.

"Luhan texted me." Sanmi gave her a smile as if she knew how Luhan got her number.

Kiyun coughed a laugh, "yeah, about that..." Kiyun didn't finish her sentence, when Sanmi threw her arms again around her, which surprised Sanmi. Kiyun thought Sanmi would have been mad or something.

"Thanks" Sanmi mumbled it, and Kiyun smiled happily, and wrapped her arms around Sanmi.

"Ehem" They pulled away from each other, and their head turned to the direction of the third perosn. It was Woojun.

Sanmi instantly felt Kiyun tense up. Ever since the little loan shark incident, Kiyun and Woojun was just never the same anymore. Sanmi did not like it one bit, because she wanted Woojun and Kiyun to be together.

"Woojun! Get over here." Sanmi said, and Woojun walked to them. Sanmi threw her arm around Woojun, and kept her other arm on Kiyun's shoulder. "We are going to be the best of friends forever." They all smiled, and that was that.

 

Break time was just around the corner, and Sanmi's phone never stopped dinging. She had been texting Luhan since this morning, and Kiyun smiled knowing that her friend was happy.....once again.

1234567890: How long do I have to wait? D;

Sanmi: Five years :)

1234567890: THATS TOO LONG. But I'm being serious here.

Sanmi: Same here. I'm being serious.

1234567890: SANMI

Sanmi chuckled at Luhan's tantrum. She found it kind of.... cute.

Sanmi: Thirty minutes, Mr. thats-too-long.

1234567890: I'll be there in thrity minutes then, sunshine.

Sanmi cringe at that nickname. She hated being called that.

Sanmi: Stop calling me those names, jerk.

She could just imagine how Luhan is enjoying her comments about those silly nicknames.

1234567890: Okay, oo

Sanmi sighed, and got irritated. 

Sanmi: Stop texting me. I'm at work.

1234567890: Okay, I get it. You're mad. Sheesh, ma'am. Okay, I'll be there in Twenty.

And with that, their text conversation ended.

"Who you texting, huh?" Sanmi jumped, and looked to see who it was. She was greeted with a grinning Kiyun.

"You scared me" Sanmi announced, and Kiyun grinned more.

"So, you and Luhan, huh?" Kiyun smiled teasingly, and nudged Sanmi's shoulder. "Oh, you're turning red!" Kiyun pointed out, and Sanmi slapped her finger away. 

"Stop that." Sanmi couldn't hide the smile, that was killing to come out.

"Awh, ya'll so cute." Kiyun started. "So, where are you guys going?" Kiyun asks.

"How did you know he was going to come pick me up?" Sanmi asked, which only made Kiyun smiled more.

"Oh, so you two are going on a date." Kiyun said, and Sanmi mentally face palmed herself. She was tricked. Slick, Kiyun.

"I don't know. He just said he wanted to hang out, and he'll be here in twenty minutes." Kiyun nodded.

 

 

123456789: I'm just around the corner.

Sanmi: Alright, I'll come out then.

1234567890: No, it's okay. I'll just come get you. You stay put, right there missy.

Sanmi let out a scoff, and smiled. Right then, the bells on the Han's Ice Cream parlor sanged, and Sanmi looked up from her phone to see Luhan there. You little liar pants.

Just like Sanmi, Luhan had his phone in his hand, and they both met eyes for a while, before Luhan cracked the first smile, followed by Sanmi. Luhan walked up to the counter, "ready to go?" He asked, and Sanmi was awestrucked for a bit.

"Yeah" she replied, but it came out more like a whisper.

She stood up to take off her apron, then walked out of the counter, and Kiyun came walking in on them.

"Luhan, you little pants. You better take care of my daughter, or I'll marry her off to you, if you bring her back with one scar on her fragile body." Sanmi widened her eyes in shockness, and she began to turn red. What the hell was Kiyun thinking? Luhan only chuckled in amusment, and nodded.

"Yeah, mother." Luhan played along, and walked up to Sanmi, and swung his arm over Sanmi's shoulder, and pulled her closer. "I'll take good care of her, and if not. I shall marry this beautiful daughter of yours." Sanmi turned 50 shades of red.

"Alright now. Remember your words, child. Now go. Shoo." Kiyun said, shooing them off, and Luhan only chuckled at Kiyun, then walked out with Sanmi.

"Ah, young love." Kiyun smiled as she watched them disappear, and then she realized that she didn't feel a thing. Maybe h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter