012

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiyun's POV

 

Today was Sanmi's birthday, and I was going to throw her a surprise birthday party. I had told Sanmi and Woojun to go watch the shop, while I get set up. I had gone to the party store, and bought the party strings, balloons, plates, spoons, forks, and whatever else that I needed there. After that, I headed to the bakery shop, and ordered Sanmi's favorite cake. A caramel marble cake. That was her all time favorite cake, and I adked for a large sized cake. I knew how much she loves them, and I knew she would eat a lot. I mean, I hope she will.

"When will you be picking up the cake, miss?" The cashier asks, and I gave them a time, and left the bakery shop.

I headed back to my place, and started to set up there, since I didn't have the spare key to Sanmi's home. It was given to Lu, and it was with him still. Just thinking about this makes me sad, and I will not let that bring me down, or Sanmi. I will make her smile today.

 

I was done setting up the decorations and now I was hanging the balloons I had blown up, up. Gee, it was hard pinning these balloons up. Suddenly, my phone beeped, and I went to go check it. It was a reminder telling me that I had to go pick up Sanmi's cake. Shoot, time flew by fast. It was already 12 o' clock, and I was not even done setting up yet. I'll just have to run really fast to the bakery shop, and pick up the cake, then run really fast back here. Okay.

Stepping out of my house, I jogged to the bakery shop that was about eight blocks down from my house. THE DISTANCE. I was out of breath by the time I reached the shop. I walked up to the cashier, and asked her for my cake, and sha gave it to me. It was then, when I only realized that I had left my purse at home, but luckily I had my debit card on myself. whew, thank the lord for debit cards.

I thanked the cashier, and grabbed the cake, then proceeded to walk out.. I was halfway to my house, when I spotted some familiar figures heading the same direction I was. My eyes widened, no way, it's Lu-look-alike, and his group. 

"Hey, isn't that Kiyun?" I believe it was Chen that said that. All heads turned to me, and I stood there, looking at them. This was suddenly awkward.

Lay and the rest walked up to me "what are you doing, carrying a cake around, Kiyun-shi?" Lay asked, them smiled at me, and dammit, his dimples. they were so deep that I wanted to poke it with my finger- what the hell?

"Happy birthday..... Sanmi" Tao read. He sounded funny. Oh wait, forgot he was not fluent in Korean.

"Zombie girls birthday is today?" Luhan sounded like he was interested.

"Uhhh... yeah" I replied. I didn't know if I should invite them, or not. I didn't want Luhan's jerkface to piss Sanmi up. If only there was a nice way to only invite the other guys, and not him. I know, I know, I sound mean, but he's the mean one here. 

They all looked at me, and smiled at me, as if they were waiting for an invitation. All except Luhan.

"You guys wanna come over?" I asked, with hesitation. They probably didn't hear it, since they all beamed happily. I saw that Luhan was going to answer, but was slower than Tao. "We'd love to, Kiyun noona." Tao answered, and I gave him a small glare. 

"Dont call me that, you're probably older than me, and plus... you make me sound old." I scolded him, and he only chuckle along with his other members.

"I'm sorry, Kiyun-shi. Is it rude if I asked you for your age then?" Tao asks, and I only continue walking with them following me behind. 

"Is Tao trying to flirt, or does he really just want to know her age?" I heard Lay whiser to Kris.

"Twenty" I said, and Tao made a surprising face expression.

"Same here, buddy." He put an arm around my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes, but smiled. He's not that bad, I guess.

"Guys, are you guys forgetting some-" Luhan was cut off by Tao once again.

"Here, let me carry that for you." Tao said, and took the cake from me.

"Thank you" I said, and rubbed my sore arm. To be honest, the damn cake was pretty heavy.

 

Tao them had helped me pin the balloons up, and thank goodness for their tall genes. 

"Okay, just like that and..... there!" I happily shouted as they pinned up the happy birthday sign. It was now five o' clock, and they were a huge help.

"Wait, we need to go buy Sanmi a gift." Kris said, and the rest of the boys shot up their head, besides Luhan. Luhan had been looking grumpy this whole time. I wonder what was up with him, or was that his usual look?

"What should we buy Sanmi?" Kris asks, and the rest shrugged their shoulder. "Kiyun, what should we buy Sanmi?" Kris turned to me, waiting for the answer. All their eyes were on me, besides one person. Luhan. 

"You guys really don't have to get her anything. Just showing up is nice enough. Trust me." I told them, and Luhan scoffed to himself, but I heard. Jerk.

"But I wanna buy her something." Lay said. The other rest joined in with "me too", and I only sighed and rolled my eyes. Sanmi really wouldn't want gifts. She wasn't the person to accept gifts from just anyone, besides Lu.

"Well, if you guys really want to" and they answered with a whole bunch of yes. Then we heard a lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter