001

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You Look Like My Dead Boyfriend Chapter : 001

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Another boring, and long day at work. I have no problem working there. It’s just that it reminds me of him. Him, referring to Lu; my boyfriend who died in a tragic accident, that till this day, I still can’t get over it. He was my first boyfriend, dance, kiss, and love.  Four years into our relationship, and now, I’m here, left alone. I really wanted to leave this world, when he left, but I made a promise to myself, and him, that I’ll live till I’m old. The promise was with Lu, but he was the first to break his promise. I admit, I was mighty upset, when Lu broke his promise. He was a man of his words, but I really can’t blame him. No one knew that this was coming; it was just a sad love story for me and Lu.

My daily routine before going to work is, get ready and then prepare breakfast, then eat. But before I leave for work, I’ll always write in my diary about Lu. It’s as if I’m writing a letter to him, but never really getting to send it to him.

 

“ Dear Lu,

Today is June 8, 2013, how are you up there? Are you having fun, playing with the Angel’s up there? Yah, make sure you don’t flirt with them, arraseo? -sigh- I really miss you Lu. About the promise, I don’t know how long I can hold onto it anymore. Everyday feels like I’m living in hell without you here. I’m hurting, can you see me hurting? I just really miss your hugs, and kisses. Do you know how long it’s been already? That’s right, 2 long years, without you here. Save me a place up there, in case I magically appear there alright? I’ll be leaving to work now. Bye Lu. ”

-          Sign, Your TurtleKiddo Yang Sanmi.

 

 

Every route that I took, reminded me of Lu. Yeah, this very path right here is where he had his first fight, protecting me. It all started because these men’s thought I was out alone, but really I was mad at Lu. I had forgotten why I was even mad at him in the first place, but Lu saved me. The men’s tried taking me away, but luckily, Lu came just in time, and saved me. The men’s threw a couple of punches at Lu, but due to his quickness, they missed him sometimes. Although he wasn’t hurt badly, I scolded him, when those men’s left.

I remember crying from fear, but when it was all over, Lu had me in his tight embrace. We cried together, and from that day on, I promised myself not to get mad at Lu like this anymore, because I was afraid that something like this would happen again. I just couldn’t afford to see him like this again, I might just die. Lu was my hero, my savior, and I didn’t want to lose someone as precious as him.

The next thing he did was, take me to the ice cream parlor. At first I refused, because I wanted to take him home, and clean his wounds up, but he wouldn’t let me. He was stubborn alright, but he was only like that to me, making me feel happy, although I didn’t really like when He was being stubborn.

So here we were in the ice cream parlor. We were seated in front of each other, as he ordered us an ice cream sundae. He, knowing that, that was my favorite, bought it as a makeup gift. I remember almost crying, because I was the one who got him hurt in the first place.

“Oppa, mianhe.” I pouted, and starred at him with sorry eyes.

Lu just smiled, and kissed my pouted lip. “Dork,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter