98. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

98. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You sighed as you looked at the new article posted about Seunghyun... and you! 

 

Breaking news: Big Bang T.O.P dating a high school student!

 

Last night Big Bang's T.O.P was spotted with a girl. His arm was around her waist and they were caught by citisenz walking by on the streets where they spotted the famous singer and his girlfriend(?).

After the pictures started spreading, fans have been speculating who she is and her identity has been revealed. The girl seen in the pictures are ____, a 19 year old girl. Which means, she is a high school student.

So far YG has kept silent about this.

 

What do you think? Do you think T.O.P is dating a high school student?

 

You shut your laptop and sighed. You were wondering what Seunghyun was doing right now after seeing this news? Your relationship coming public was something both of you could handle. But what Seunghyun didn't know yet, was that you were a high school student. 

 

You wanted to tell him, but you decided to wait until you had gotten to know him better. But then you fell for him and you didn't want him to break up with you, so you decided not to tell him. You heard screaming outside your window and slowly moved the curtains to look outside. A bunch of people were standing outside with different signs with harsh words about you on it. They were screaming and shouting as a car pulled up.

 

You could see Seunghyun walking through the crowd, with security guards around him. He had a cap pulled over his head and sunglasses. He made his way to your door and unlocked it with the key you had given him. You could hear him walk inside and quickly hid yourself under the blankets in your bed.

 

You knew it was childish, but you didn't know what else to do. What if he was angry at you? Was he here to break up with you? You heard the door open and closed your eyes.

 

"____?" You heard his voice and felt the bed sunk down. He was sitting on your bed. You could hear him sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid" You mumbled. He removed the blanket and you sat up, fixing your hair. You looked down and avoided his eyes.

"Afraid of what?"

"I thought you would leave me once you found out".

He sighed and lied down on your bed. "Well, G-Dragon is a little angry at me. He asked how i could be so reckless. He told me i should have asked about your age before i started this relationship" He looked up at you and you locked eyes. He pulled you down next to him. "This is partly my fault, i'm sorry that people found out who you were. I was reckless last night when i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter