111. When his ex-girlfriend wants him back

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

111. When his ex-girlfriend wants him back

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: JiyonGri

 

"I want him back".

You widened your eyes. "E-excuse me? W-what did you say?"

The girl standing in front of you sighed. "Are you deaf? I want him back".

"W-who?"

"Who the hell do you think?! Jiyong! I want my boyfriend back!"

 

You bit your bottom lip to see if Jiyong had woken up by all the noise. He was peacefully sleeping in your room after not having any sleep for almost three days because of his schedule. You didn't want anything or anyone to wake him up. You turned your head back to the girl who stood in front of you.

 

"Look, i don't know who you are-"

"I'm his ex-girlfriend" She interrupted you.

"Right. Well, shouldn't that give you a clue not to come here? If you're his ex-girlfriend, why are you here?"

"Because i want him back! Jiyong is mine!" She stomped her feets. You rolled your eyes. You heard footsteps coming towards you and turned around. You saw a sleepy Jiyong standing there with puffy eyes and his hair was sticking out everywhere and he hadn't shaved yet.. A sight he only let you see.

"Who's making so much noise?" He mumbled as he attempted to fix his hair, but he failed as it bounced out right away.

"It's nothing" You faked a smile at him. "Just go back to sleep" He was about to nod when the door flew open and the girl ran inside.

"Oppa!" She smiled at him and finally Jiyong woke up.

He looked from her, to you and then back to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I want my Jiyongie back" She smiled flirtatious as she walked up to him. She put her hand on his chest and you rolled your eyes again.

Jiyong looked down at her hand, then up in her eyes. He removed her hand and shook his head. "I'm not yours anymore. I'm hers" He nodded towards you.

"But oppa-"

"No" He said firmly as he pushed her out the door. He slammed the door in her face and turned towards you. "Don't ever let her in again" He grabbed your hand and walked towards your bedroom.

"Where are we going?"

"Our bedroom. I'm tired and i bet you are too. It's late, so come on".

 

You smiled at what he said. Our bedroom.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter