109. When he teaches you how to swim

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

109. When he teaches you how to swim

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

"This is embarrasing" Jiyong mumbled as he covered his red face. You two were at a hotel for a weekend together alone and he thought it would be a good idea to go swimming in the pool near the hotel. But there was one thing he didn't know about you. You didn't know how to swim. "How come you don't know how to swim?"

"No one teached it to me, okay? There are plenty of people out there who doesn't know how to swim!"

He sighed and held his arms out towards you. "Fine, i'll teach you" You put your hand on his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you down into the water with him. "If we get caught by paparazzi, at least i'll look like a nice boyfriend teaching his girlfriend how to swim" Jiyong smiled at you and you rolled your eyes.  Jiyong demonstrated how to do it and looked at you. "Okay, now you try".

"Okay, if i try that, i'll drown" He laughed.

"No, you won't. I'm not gonna let that happen".

 

You sighed and tried just like Jiyong showed you a second ago. He watched you like the way he watches new trainees to see if they have what it takes. After a few times of failing and Jiyong's serious face watching you, you got out of the pool. His serious face disappeared and he looked up at you.

 

"Where are you going?"

"I'm giving up" You said as you lied down on your towel.

"Nuh-uh" Jiyong said as he walked to the edge of the pool, reaching his arms out to you. "No girlfriend of mine ever gives up".

You looked up. "It's swimming, Jiyong. It's not like it's a big deal if i don't know how to swim".

"I see. You need some more inspiration" He thought for a second, then smirked. He lifted his shirt over his head and threw it next to the towel. "Now come in?"

You rolled your eyes and started flipping through the pages in the magazine lying in front of you. "Doesn't work".

"Fine then". 

 

You didn't hear anything else from him for a few seconds until you felt something wet on your back. You looked up from the magazine and Jiyong was smiling evily at you. He bent down and picked you up. He walked back out in the pool as you screamed.

 

"Jiyong! You go back right now or i swear, i'll hurt you!"

"It's okay, ____. I just want to teach you, okay?" He said as he put you in the water,  his arms still wrapped around you.

"Why?"

"Because... you said no one ever taught you how to swim. I want to teach you so whenever you go swimming, you will always remember me. Everyone remembers who taught them to swim, right? They'll hold a special place in their hearts forever and i want that with you. And in the future, my kids. So i'm going to teach you how to swim, no matter how long it takes".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter