107. When he thinks you're cheating

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

107. When he thinks you're cheating

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: bigbanglover1107

 

You unlocked the door to you apartment and smiled as you saw Daesung coming towards you. Your smile faded when you saw another person walking behind Daesung...

 

Your ex.

 

You sighed and put the keys down on the table. "What the hell are you doing here?" You mumbled. Your ex walked in front of Daesung, bumping his shoulder into him so Daesung lost his balance. Daesung glared at him. Your ex smiled at you.

"I'm here for you, of course. I've missed you, babe. I know i was a little mean to you, but love isn't easy. You do know how i feel about you, right? That other girl... i don't know what the hell i was doing. The only one i need is you, ____".

"She dumped you, didn't she?" 

"Does it matter? I'm here to say i want you to be my girlfriend again. Technically you're still my girlfriend, we never really broke up".

Daesung's eyes widened and he turned towards you. "W-what?"

"What?! We broke up!"

"Not really" Your ex smiled. "You just left without a word, you never said you'd break up with me, so technically you're cheating on me too with this guy. But it's okay, i'll forgive you. So tell this loser idol that you're going back to me and tell him to leave" Your ex put an arm around you and you could see Daesung clencing his fists.

You pushed his arm away and stood next to Daesung. "I've found someone who really loves me and won't cheat on me. I'm not gonna be like one of your s you can just come back to when you get dumped. I've moved on. I don't give a about you anymore".

Daesung smirked at your ex. "You heard my lady. Now, leave" Daesung stepped in front of you, giving your ex a scary stare you had never seen in Daesung before. Your ex looked at you, then Daesung. He nodded and looked at you again.

"I know girls that are much more prettier than you. Why didn't i just go to them instead of ugly you?"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!" Daesung shouted and threw a punch at your ex. He stumbled backwards, but didn't fall. He wiped his lip who was bleeding and chuckled.

He reached his hand in his pocket and pulled something out. He handed Daesung a piece of paper. "Call me when you realize you need a real girl to fulfill all your needs" He winked at Daesung, smirked at you and walked out. Daesung glared at the closed door. He ripped the paper in pieces and threw it in the trash. He looked at you.

"You're beautiful" He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the top of your head. "You're the prettiest girl ever" You nodded and suddenly you could hear Daesung chuckle. You looked up at him confused.

"What's so funny?"

"For a second there i though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter