88. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

88. When he tells you he loves you for the first time

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

It was movie night and you and Seungri were sitting in the couch, watching a movie. You tried to focus on the movie, but Seungri kept moving around and shifting posetions every 5 seconds. You glanced over at him. "Are you okay?"

"Just fine" He mumbled. He avoided your eyes and rubbed his hands together. Sweat was on his hands and on his forehead.

"Seungri? Do you need to go to the hospital?" You sat up and looked at him.

He finally looked at you. "____, what do you feel about me?"

"Huh? Isn't it obvious? I like you, of course".

"Just like?" He mumbled again.

"Huh? What was that?"

"Nothing, let's just watch the movie".

 

10 minutes passed, but Seungri was still acting weird, but this time you choose to ignore it and focus on the movie instead. A few seconds later Seungri stood up and walked away. You waited for 5 minutes that turned into 10 minutes that turned into 30 minutes. Finally Seungri came back, acting even more weirder now. He sat down next to you and stared at you in a creepy way. You glanced over at him.

 

"Can i help you?" He took a deep breath before he pulled something out of his pocket and placed it in your lap. You looked down and realized it was a piece of paper. You looked up at him, but his eyes were looking at the paper. You unfolded it and your eyes widened at the content.

 

"I love you"

 

You looked up at him and showed him the note. "What is this?"

"I talked to my members last night and turns out they all have told their girlfriends that they... you know" He cleared his throat. "Anyway, they encouraged me to do the same thing to you or else i would lose you, so... there you go".

You smiled at him. "Seungri, just because your members have told their girlfriends that they love them, doesn't mean you have to. We'll say it when you are ready. You won't lose me, okay?"

He looked up at you. "Really?" You smiled and nodded at him. He sighed in relief. "Phew... can you then... eh... forget everything about that note?"

You smiled and curled the paper in your hands. "Already forgotten".

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter