116. When you accidently kick him

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

116. When you accidently kick him

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: pikachuryu

 

You and Seunghyun were watching a movie in your apartment. Well, the movie was on, but none of you were paying attention to that. The two of you were playfully fighting. You moved closer to him and sat on him. You grabbed his hands to keep him from fighting you, but that wasn't necessary.

 

Seunghyun had already stopped struggling and you slowly stopped too. You looked down at him and his eyes were closed.

 

"Seunghyun?" You asked. "You okay?" You heard a small moan and quickly got off him. "Seunghyun?"

"Just give me a minute..." He mumbled as he threw his head back on the couch.

"What's wrong?!" You shouted. "Did i hurt you?!"

"Kind of..." He mumbled as he grabbed a pillow to cover his pants.

You looked down at the pillow, then up at him. "Did i... kick you... there?"

"If by there, you mean my crotch, then yes, you did" He opened his eyes to look at you. "You don't have any ice, do you?"

"Ice? Ice!" You jumped off the couch and into your kitchen. You came back a few seconds later and gave him the ice pack. He removed the pillow and put the ice pack on his pants.

A few minutes later you dared to sit down next to him in the couch, but you kept your distance by sitting in the other side of the couch. He removed the ice pack and threw it on the table. "Is it... better?"

"Yeah" He looked at you and smiled. "Let's cool down with the fighting, shall we? Let's do something else instead that also requires physical touch" He smirked as he leaned closer to your face, but you backed away. He frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I don't wanna hurt you again".

He chuckled. "____, don't worry about it. As long as you don't do it on purpose, i won't get angry" He moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around you. "If you don't wanna hurt me, then don't avoid me. That will only hurt me more. Now, put your cute lips where they belong. Right here" He said as he put his finger on his lips.

 

You removed his finger and softly kissed him.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter