95. When he meets your parents for the first time

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

95. When he meets your parents for the first time

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: Clochette

 

Seunghyun fixed his tie once again. You looked up at him. "Are you ready now?"

He took a deep breath and nodded. "Yes" You lifted your hand to knock on the door, but he grabbed your wrist and stopped you. "Wait. I don't think i can do this, ____. You've told me so much about your parents and how much your father loves you. What if he doesn't like me at all? What if he force us to break up when he gets to know me? I just... i can't do this".

"Hey, you're a good person, Seunghyun. Once he gets to know you, he will like you. I swear he will".

"But... i'm an idol. I'm Big Bang's T.O.P. I'm sure he won't let his wonderful daughter go out with an idol. He knows how cruel people can be and he won't let you get hurt. Maybe we should just head back?"

You sighed and looked up at him. "He'll look past your idol status, i can promise you that. To him you're not T.O.P right now, you're just Choi Seunghyun, a guy who is dating his daughter. Now, are you ready?"

He took a deep breath and quickly nodded. "Yes" You hurried and knocked on the door before he could change his mind again.

 

Steps coming towards the door could be heard and Seunghyun fixed his tie again. You stopped him by grabbing his hand, giving him a comforting smile. As the door opened, revealing your parents Seunghyun quickly bowed, still not letting go of your hand.

 

"____" Your father said and smiled at you. He kissed you on the cheek and turned his attention to Seunghyun. "So... you're the guy my daughter is dating".

"Y-yes" Seunghyun replied, giving your hand a little squeeze. "I'm Choi Seunghyun, sir".

He nodded and took his hand out. Seunghyun awkwardly shook it. "Well, come inside, both of you" Your mom smiled at you. 

"Wait a minute" Your father stopped the two of you. "____, you and your mom can go inside. I want to have a little chat with Choi Seunghyun".

You looked at Seunghyun and he was terrified. You slowly let go off his hand and followed your mom inside the house. "What do you think dad wants to talk to him about?"

Your mother shrugged. "Who knows? Anyway, how is life going? Are you doing okay?"

You smiled. "I'm more than okay. Seunghyun is a really good guy".

Your mother nodded and smiled. "He looks nice indeed. Let's just hope your father agrees".

 

You and your mother sat for another 10 minutes in silence, waiting for your father and Seunghyun to return. Finally they came back inside and your fahter was actually smiling. So was Seunghyun. Your father sat down next to your mother and Seunghyun sat down next to you.

 

"So what did the two of you talk about?" You asked as you looked at your father.

He smiled. "Just typical guy stuff" He lifted his glass and winked at Seunghyun who nodded his head while smiling at you. "Seunghyun is a good guy, don't throw him away. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter