96. When he's trying to cope with the motorcycle accident

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

96. When he's trying to cope with the motorcycle accident

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: Shizaya

 

You opened the door to his bedroom and found him sitting in the corner of his room. His legs was up to his chest and his arms were wrapped around them. He was leaning his head on his knees and his shoulders were shaking. You could tell he was crying.

 

As soon as you heard about the accident, you called Daesung, but he ignored the call. Instead, he texted you, telling you that he was doing fine and that you didn't have to come.

 

But being the protective leader he is, Jiyong had called you and told you that Daesung was not fine at all. He had been a wreck ever since the accident occured and he didn't want to listen to s. Jiyong told you that Daesung needed you, so here you were. You weren't sure if there was anything you could do. If s can't help him, how can you? But you had to try.

 

You took a few steps towards him. He must have heard because you could hear him sigh. "Didn't i tell you all to leave me alone?!" He shouted. This was the first time you had heard him shout at you and you did not like it. "I just want to be alone! Why can't anyone give me privacy?! Whoever it is, get the out of my room right now!"

You were a bit taken back and bit your bottom lip. "Daesung... it's me".

Hearing your voice, his sobbing stopped and he stopped moving. He looked up and met your eyes. Seeing him in this state, with red, puffy eyes and tears in his eyes killed you inside. Tears started to form in your eyes as well. He sighed again and looked down. "I told you not to come here. I'm doing fine".

"Stop lying, Daesung. You don't need to lie to me" You took the last few steps towards him and sat down on your knees in front of him. "You can just sit there if you want, or talk to me or cry or even shout at me. I don't care, just don't tell me to leave".

"I'm not gonna shout at you" He mumbled. "I didn't mean to shout at you, i just thought it was one of my members".

"They just mean well, Daesung. They're all worried about you. That's why Jiyong called me".

"That bastard" He mumbled again. "I told him not to call you".

"So... you want me to leave? You don't want me here?"

"It's not like that, ____. I just... how can you love someone like me?! How can i face you ever again knowing i have murdered someone?!" He looked up at you. "I killed someone, ____! I have his blood on my hands! I'm responsible for taking away a prescious son from a family, taking away a good friend and possibly someones boyfriend! I've ruined so many lives just by this accident! You should just leave and find yourself a good guy".

You shook your head. "You are a good guy, Daesung. It was an accident, you didn't mean to. You're not a killer and i'm sure no one blames you for the accident. You have your members, your friends, your family, your fans and me. We all support you and we know it was an accident. You can't change what has happened... but you can do something. You can visit his family, tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter