81. When you have your first fight

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

81. When you have your first fight

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

 

"I really don't get what the big deal is!" Seungri shouted at you. "Yes, i had to kiss a girl in a music video! So what?! It's my job, ____! Why can't you understand that?!"

"I do understand that it's your job, i just don't get why you didn't tell me about it before!"

"Because i knew you would react like this!"

"So you thought it was better for me to find out by letting me watch the music video by myself?!"

"NO! I just...." He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Look, it's no big deal, okay? I just kissed her once. I didn't tell you about it because i didn't want you to worry. It didn't mean anything, okay?"

"If it didn't mean anything to you, why didn't you tell me about it sooner?" You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"This fight is pointless! It's my job, ____! How many times do i have to tell you?!"

"Your job is not to kiss other girls without telling your girlfriend! What if i had to kiss another guy for my job without telling you?! What would your reaction be then?!"

He sighed and sat down in the couch, looking up at you while rubbing his temple. "This is not going anywhere" He patted his seat next to him, waiting for you to sit. You gave in and sat down next to you. He wrapped an arm around you. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you, okay? I was scared that you would leave me. But you're right, i should have told you. I'm sorry, ____".

"It's okay... just next time, tell me, okay?"

"I promise" He kissed the top of your head. "Now, what kind of job do you exactly have? Last time i checked waiters didn't have to kiss anyone".

You giggled. "I'm just a waiter, so don't worry. These lips belong only to you".

He smiled. "Good. They're forever mine and no one elses" He rubbed your cheek with his thumb before he kissed you.

 

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter