173. When he accidently sprained his ankle

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

173. When he accidently sprained his ankle

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: pikachuryu

 

You stormed into the hospital and ran up to the front desk. A nurse sitting there looked up with wide eyes, obviously startled by you.

 

20 minutes ago you had gotten a phone call from Big Bang's manager, saying that Seunghyun was in the hospital. He hadn't told you what had happened, so you had ran out of your apartment as fast as you could and took a cab to the hospital. You were out of breath, but you needed to make sure Seunghyun was alright.

 

"Choi Seunghyun!" You screamed, making the poor nurse even more scared. Okay, it probably wasn't necessary screaming like that to her, but that was your least concern right now.

"R-room 132".

 

You didn't even say thank you, you ran at full speed and took a quick glance at the door numbers as you ran through the corridors. Finally you arrived in front of room 132 and you ran inside. Jiyong, Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung was sitting around a hospital bed, and in the hospital bed was Seunghyun. They were all laughing, but stopped when they noticed you.

 

"____?" Seunghyun asked. "What are you doing here?"

You stayed silent for a few seconds to catch your breath. Once you were sure you could speak without collapsing, you started talking. "What am i doing here?! I get a call from your manager, telling me you're in the hospital!"

He looked down. "Damn, i told him not to call you".

"You what?!"

"I guess we should leave..." Jiyong stood up and gave a slight nod to you before walking out with the three other guys following him.

"Look, it's not a big deal, okay? I'm not seriously hurt".

You crossed your arms. "If you weren't seriously hurt, you wouldn't be in a hospital".

He sighed and pulled the covers off him, revealing his ankle, wrapped up in bandages. "Look, it's not so bad, it's just a sprained ankle. I sort of tripped on stage, and hurt my ankle. I can't walk for 2-3 weeks, but i will go home tomorrow, so i'm fine. You didn't need to come here".

"I'm glad that you're okay. Now i can kill you without feeling guilty". 

He blinked. "What?"

"You didn't plan on telling me about this?!"

"I was gonna tell you... i was just going to change the story a bit".

"Change the story to what?" You tapped your foot, waiting for him to answer.

"I don't know, something cool. I hadn't come up with one yet. Look, i'm sorry, okay? I just didn't want you to be worried about me".

You sighed and sat down on the end of the bed. "I will always worry about you, Seunghyun".

He nodded. "I know you will. Just the same as i'm always worried about you. But i promise from now on, if something happens to me, you will be the first one i tell" You smiled at him, and he returned the smile. "So... now that you're here, want to play my nurse?"

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter