133. When he finds out you're an otaku

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

133. When he finds out you're an otaku

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You were in the middle of watching an episode of Death Note as you felt someone wrap their arms around you. You looked up and smiled. "Hey, Jiyong" You returned your attention back to the screen.

"Hey" He kissed the top of your head and sat down next to you. He looked up at the screen. "What's this?"

"Death Note".

"Ah, i've heard about this. You actually like it?"

"Yeah, it's very dramatic and has alot of suspense".

He nodded. "Who's that?"

"Light".

"And that?"

"L".

"And... that?"

"Misamisa".

He nodded again. "This Death Note, it's a note that can kill people, right?"

"Yup".

"And who owns it?"

"Light".

"So he's the killer?"

"Sort of, yes".

Jiyong looked at you. "What do you mean sort of? He writes peoples names in the note and they die, don't they? That's a killer".

"Well, yeah... but he only kill criminals. At least in the beginning... But then he gets possesed with his new power and kills anyone that gets in his way".

Jiyong nodded and looked at the screen. "I'm hooked already".

You giggled. "Wanna watch episode 1?"

"Can we?" He smiled at you.

"Of course" You smiled as you changed dvds.

 

Death Note is one of my favorite animes ^.^ To those of you that have read/watched it, what do you think about Light/Kira? Do you think of him as a killer or "the god of justice?" In my opinion, i don't think of him as a killer. He kills criminals and makes the world a better place.

But later on in the anime he starts killing innocent people too and he just... loses himself, i guess. He becomes obsessed with the book. The way i see it, he got so obsessed with the power that he lost himself and became sick, mentally sick from it. Like the ending, when he realized he had lost it was like the end of the world for him. That's how much the book meant to him. But even so... i love Light <3 And L <3 I love both of them, i can't choose sides.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter