106. When he thinks you're cheating

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

106. When he thinks you're cheating

Taeyang - Dong Youngbae

Requested by: bigbanglover1107

 

"Yes, it's been long, hasn't it?" 

 

A few minutes ago, while you and Taeyang were in the middle of making out, your phone called. It turned out to be your childhood friend. You hadn't talked to him in years. He knew your mother, so he had asked her for your number and now you were pacing back and forth in your living room while talking to him.

 

"I missed you" He said. 

You smiled. "I missed you too".

 

Taeyang looked at you from the couch with a raised eyebrow. You quickly smiled at him before focusing on the phone call again.

 

"We used to create lots of memories together. I miss them..." You said.

"I miss them too, but there's not like we won't be able to create more memories. Wanna meet up someday?"

"Meet up? Eh..." You looked at Taeyang who shook his head. "Sure" You smiled. "Just text me when and where".

"I will. Goodbye, ____".

"Goodbye" You hung up and walked back to Taeyang. You sat down on his lap and smiled. "Now, where were we?"

He pushed you gently off him and leaned his head back on the couch. "You're not going to meet up with him, are you?" He turned his head towards you.

"Well, i told him i would, so i kind of have to..."

"You didn't have to say yes! You could have told him no, ____! This is the same friend that confessed to you, isn't it?! Isn't that why your friendship ended?! Do you think he's forgotten those feelings?!"

"It doesn't matter if he has or not, i'm with you anyway. Look, i'll just meet up with him for a coffee or something, okay?"

He shook his head. "I got a bad feeling about this. I don't like this at all. Don't go".

"Why? Do you think i will cheat on you?"

"No... but i think he might steal a kiss from you... or something more... and you might give in".

You sighed. "If he kisses me, i'll slap him, okay? The first thing i'm gonna tell him when i meet him is that i have a boyfriend, okay?"

He shook his head again. "I don't trust you around other guys, especially not guys that has once confessed to you".

You groaned and threw your head back on the couch. You hated it when Taeyang was like this. You turned towards him. "Then what if you come with me? Is it okay then?"

"Come with you?" He thought about it for a few seconds, before nodding. "That's alright".

You rolled your eyes, but kissed him. "How could i ever cheat on you?" He smiled and kissed you.

"Same goes for you".

 

If you request, you must subs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter