187. When he's sick

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

187. When he's sick

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

 

"Where are you going?" Seunghyun pouted as you stood up from the bed.

You looked down at him and smiled. He looked like a little baby, all tucked in in his blankets that went all the way up to his nose as he was glancing up at you. "I'm going to the kitchen and make you soup".

That made him pout even more. "Don't go, i don't need soup" He said just as he coughed.

You rolled your eyes. "Yes, you do".

 

 

You walked into the kitchen and searched for everything you needed to make him soup. You grabbed his lap top and searched for an recipe for soup. Yes, you had never made soup before. You weren't that much of an cook, but you wanted to do this for Seunghyun. 

 

10 minutes later, you were sitting on the counter while flipping through a magazine as you waited for the soup to be done. You looked up when you heard the door squeak and heavy, but at the same time soft footsteps coming towards you. You raised your eyebrow as you saw Seunghyun walking into the kitchen, with at least three blankets wrapped tightly around his body. You put the magazine down and pointed to the door.

 

"Go back to bed".

"But it's cold" He pouted as he walked up to you. "I'll go back if you come with me".

I glanced at the soup and smiled. "I will. Your soup is done now".

He smiled. "Thank you, babe".

You giggled. "No problem" You said as you poured the soup into a bowl and grabbed a spoon as you and Seunghyun walked back into his room.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

If you want to request, do it here. 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

Chapters: 16.

On-going - Completed

 

When You're Gone

Characters: Park Mi-Cha (OC) and F.T. Island.

Hongki and Jonghoon, two musicians who has always gotten rejected at auditions. At one audition he meets Mi-Cha and the two of them fall in love. But she has a secret...

Chapters: 30.

On-going - Completed

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter