57. When he wants you to be his girlfriend, but you already have a boyfriend

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

57. When he wants you to be his girlfriend, but you already have a boyfriend

Daesung - Kang Daesung

Requested by: BigBangSeungrilover

 

You were hanging out with Big Bang, or more precisely, Seungri. They were talking about today's concert and drinking. 

 

"What did you think, ____?" Seungri asked you as he handed me a glass. You took it and smiled at him.

"You were great, as always"

Seungri smirked and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, kissing you, only to recieve different gag sounds coming from Jiyong. "Quit it!" He shouted. "You two promised you wouldn't kiss if we invited ____!" 

Seungri pulled away and looked at Jiyong. "Sorry, but it's hard to keep my hands off ____" He winked at me.

"You can do whatever the hell you want with your hands, just make sure the only thing that gets in your mouth is the drinks".

 

You laughed and continued to watch the five boys talk and make lots of jokes. The only one who wasn't saying anything was Daesung. He was sitting in the corner by himself, just drinking. Since Seungri was talking to the other members, you decided to keep Daesung company.

 

You got up from the couch and walked over to Daesung. You bent down next to him and smiled. "Why are you sitting here all by yourself?"

He looked up at you, but quickly looked down again. "I'm just... tired".

"____!" You turned your head and Seungri was looking at you. "Me and the rest of the guys are going out to buy more beer, just stay here with Daesung".

 

You nodded and the four boys left, leaving you and Daesung alone. You walked over to the table and started cleaning up all the empty cans. 

 

"Damn, these boys can drink" You mumbled as you tried to balance all of the cans in your arms, but that was easier said than done. Daesung noticed you struggling and walked over to you and took some of the cans. You both walked in the kitchen and put them in the trash can. "Thanks" You smiled at him and was about to walk back to the living room when he grabbed your arm. You looked up at him.

 

He looked at you and before you knew it, he had pressed his lips against yours. You were so shocked, you didn't notice he was pressing you against the wall, putting his hands on your hips. For a second you forgot all about Seungri and your arms started to wrap around his neck. You were now kissing him back.

 

After a few minutes of making out, you came back to your senses and pulled your head back, both of you breathing heavy. You could feel his breath on your lips and it made you shiver. You looked down and pressed a hand on Daesung's chest, pushing him away. from you He let go off you and looked down.

 

"I love you, ____".

"Heh?!" Your head shot up. "What... did you just say?"

He sighed and looked up at you. "I'm in love with you, okay?" He said as he walked back to the living room with you following after him. "I know you're dating Seungri and i hate that. I hate that he got you first. I wish it was me instead..."

"Daesung..."

"Forget it!" He ripped the door to the apartment open, only to stand face to face with Seungri. He glared at Seungri before he ran out. Seungri stepped inside the apartment.

"What was that about?" He looked up at you.

"Seungri..." You knew you had to tell Seungri about this, but you weren't looking forward to it. You looked down at the floor. "Daesung... kissed me and told me he loved me..."

Seungri walked over to you and lifted your head up. "Do you like him?"

"Heh?"

"I know Daesung likes you, it's way too obvious. If you like him too... then it's fine. If you like him, go after him. If you don't, stay here with me. It's up to you. I won't be angry at you, no matter what you choose" He smiled and sat down in the couch.

"Is it... really okay?" You turned around to look at him.

Seungri nodded. "You're still my best friend, ____

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter