46. When he's sick

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

46. When he's sick

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

Requested by: Pikachuryu

 

You sighed as you walked into your room with a cup of tea and a wet towel. Seunghyun were lying in your bed, with a blanket wrapped around him.

 

"Sorry for bothering you". He said as you placed the cup down on the nightstand next to the bed. You put the wet towel on his forehead. You didn't reply him, instead you helped him sit up so he could drink. You gave him the cup, but he just looked at you. "Are you still angry at me?" You turned around, ready to walk out of the room, but he grabbed you by the wrist wrist and placed the cup back on the nightstand while pulling you on the bed next to him. "____, i'm sorry, okay? But i had to do the concert. Whether i'm sick or not, i have to do my best for my fans".

"But you already had a fever before going on stage! I told you that you shouldn't perform tonight! Even Jiyong told you that you shouldn't perform! But did you listen to us?! No! And what happened?! You fainted!" You crossed your arms as you glared at the wall.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm sorry, next time i'll listen to you, okay?"

You turned your head and looked at him. "Promise?"

"Promise". He smiled and leaned his forehead agaisnt yours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter