132. When you regret breaking up with him

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

132. When you regret breaking up with him

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: whitecoffee

 

It had been 3 months, 1 week and 4 days since you had talked to Jiyong. The last time you talked to him was when you told him you needed a break. He had called and texted you several times a day for a whole month, but then he stopped.

 

You were missing him alot and you wanted to get back together with him, but you didn't know if he was still the same or not. And you had planned to find out. You had texted Jiyong, telling him to meet you at a small coffee shop where you were waiting for him now.

 

The doors opened and you looked up, but to your disappointment it wasn't Jiyong. It was just a stranger. You sighed and looked down at your almost empty coffee cup. You didn't know if he would show up or not, you had just told him to come meet you here, but you hadn't recieved a reply.

 

A black shadow fell over you and you looked up. Jiyong. Your whole world stopped for a second there. Seeing the man you love in front of you after all this time was something you had been missing. 

 

"What took you so long?" You asked, a little scared if he failed your test.

He leaned on the table closer to you. "I was stopped by a bunch of girls in a car" He smiled. "I didn't fail your test".

Your jaw fell down. "How did you know about that?!"

He chuckled. "That you hired 4 girls to see if i would cheat on you? I heard them saying something about how weird it was for my girlfriend to hire them. They thought you were crazy by sending those kind of girls to your boyfriend".

"Aish..." You said as you looked down. "You weren't supposed to find out..."

"I love you, ____. I'm sorry about the way i acted. I don't even know why i did that. These last months has been torture for me. I've missed you alot. I was so happy when i recieved your text. Please... take me back. Don't leave me. I can't live without you" He grabbed your hands and gazed into your eyes. "Just tell me you regret breaking up with me and tell me that you love me".

You smiled. "I regret breaking up with you and i love you, Jiyong".

 

Sequel to "When everyone tells you that he's changed, but you don't believe them"

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter