58. When he meets you for the first time and flirts with you

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

58. When he meets you for the first time and flirts with you

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: ShannonGD

 

You were at a night club with your friends. They had invited you and you were excited to go, but when you arrived you got disappointed. They had all brought their boyfriends and you were the only one who still didn't have a boyfriend. You looked at your friends, making out with their boyfriends. They had been either kissing or dancing for hours now while you were just sitting here, wishing you could go home, but you drove with your friends, so you didn't have any choice but to stay and wait for them.

 

You sighed and stood up, leaving them. You decided to fix your make up, since there was nothing else to do. You went to the restroom. When you were finished, you decided to just tell your friends you were going home. It would be a long way to walk, but you couldn't stand being here anymore. You walked out of the restroom and made your way up to your friends, but suddenly a guy appeared infront of you, with a seducing smile.

 

"Hello, i'm Jiyong" He held his hand out towards you.

You shook it, a little confused. "____".

"Going back to your friends?" He smiled at you.

"Actually, i was on my way home. Wait, how do you know i'm here with my friends?!"

"Because..." He stepped closer to you and whispered in your ear. "I've been watching you the whole night".

You looked down as you felt your cheeks turn red. "W-why?"

"I thought you were beautiful, but you looked a little lonely, so i decided to talk to you" He turned to look at where your friends was. "They've been doing that the whole night, i'm surprised they're not stuck together yet" He turned his head back to you and you laughed. His smile got bigger. "Finally you laughed!" He ruffled your hair while biting his bottom lip. "I wanted to see you smile for a long time now, but you were wearing this sad expression on your face".

"Well, when my friends said a girls night out, i thought it only meant us girls, not their boyfriends too".

"So since your friends are here with their boyfriends and you're not, i take it you don't have one?" You shook your head, embarrassed. "Good" He put his drink on one of the tables close to us. "That means i won't get killed for dancing with you".

"What?!"

More you didn't get to say as he grabbed your hand and led you to the dancefloor. He put one hand on your back and pressed your body close to his. You didn't know what to do with your hands so you put them awkwardly on his chest, looking down. "Look at me" He whispered. You looked up and for the first time you saw his eyes clearly. Your heart skipped a beat when you did so. You then realized that the two of you were actually dancing.

 

You danced to 3 songs before you both sat down at an empty table. You looked over at your friends to see what they were doing and they still hadn't moved one bit. You sighed and looked down at your drink.

 

"Sorry, are you bored?" You looked up at him and he was looking at you. "I didn't mean to bother you, if you want to go home, i can drive you?"

"But... don't you wanna stay?"

He smirked and placed his elbow on the table, resting his head on his hand. "What's the point of staying if you're not here?"

You giggled and leaned your head on your hand as well, moving closer to him. "Then... do you wanna stay in my apartment for a while?"

"I would love to" He smiled and grabbed your hand. You walked out of the club together and drove back to your apartment. Jiyong looked around the apartment. He saw the pictures hanging on your wall and looked at all of them. "Who's this guy?" You peeked your head out from the kitchen and saw him pointing at a picture of you and your brother.

"Oh, that? It's my brother" You said as you pulled out two beers and walked over to him. You handed him one and he accepted it.

"For a second there i thought it was your ex or something" He said as the two of you sat down in your couch. He sat towards you and looked down, a small smile growing on his lips. "____, i'm glad i spotted you tonight. The moment i saw you, sitting with your friends, there was just something about you, i couldn't take my eyes of you. You looked so cute when you continued blowing your bangs like this" He demonstrated what you had been doing quite often tonight with your friends. You were trying to signalizing your friends that you were bored, but they never got that. But Jiyong on the other hand, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter