47. When he thinks you're cheating

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

47. When he thinks you're cheating 

G-Dragon - Kwon Jiyong

Requested by: ShannonGD

 

"Thank you for helping me with this, Seunghyun". You smiled as you blew up another balloon. "There's no way i could have pulled this off alone".

"Glad to help". He smiled as he blew another balloon up too.

 

You were planning a surprise birthday party for Jiyong and you had asked Seunghyun to help you and the other Big Bang members to keep Jiyong busy. You had decided to throw the party at Jiyong's favorite restaurant. Seungri had promised to stay near Jiyong the whole time and make sure he didn't come here. 

 

In the middle of blowing up a balloon your phone rang. You picked it up with your free hand and saw it was Jiyong. Your eyes grew wide and you let go of the balloon. The balloon flew around the room, until the air was all blown out and it landed on the floor. Seunghyun laughed. "Shh!" You pressed your finger to your lips and answered the call. "Hey, Jiyong".

"____, where are you? It's my birthday today and you said you would be at YG, but i have searched for you everywhere".

"Oh... you see... i forgot to tell you about that. Something came up and it looks like i won't be free for your birthday today".

"Oh... is that so? I guess i'll just do something alone then. Talk to you tomorrow".

 

Click. You looked at your phone. He hung up and was probably angry. You understood why, this was his birthday. Of course he wanted to spend it with you. But he would be so surprised when he found out you were holding a surprise party for him. 

 

3 hours later you and Seunghyun were finally done decorating the whole restaurant. You walked out together.

 

"That sure took a long time, why the hell did you buy so many balloons, ____?". Seunghyun asked you. 

"Only the best for my Jiyong". You smiled at him, but he rolled your eyes. Your phone rang again and it was Jiyong this time too. "Hello, Jiyong".

"Hey, where are you right now?"

"Right now? Uh... i'm at a photoshoot, why?" Suddenly he stopped talking and you couldn't hear him breathe anymore. You stopped walking and Seunghyun stopped and looked at you. "Jiyong? You there?"

He sighed. "I get it. You're not really busy today, are you? You're just tired of me, is that it?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I can't believe you're cheating on me..." His voice started getting louder. "It's my own birthday for crying out loud! I can't believe you're cheating on me! What's even worse is that you lie about it and that you're cheating on me with Seunghyun!"

"What?! What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Look up".

You looked up from the ground and saw Jiyong sitting in his car a few meters in front of you, glaring at you. "Jiyong... i-it's not what it looks like".

"I don't want to see you anymore! Just go be happy with Seunghyun, i hope you two can have a better relationship than you and i had! And hey, if things goes really well, maybe i'll end up being his best man at your wedding?!" He was crying now, you could hear and see it. "It's over". He said and hung up. You were about to run up to his car, but he drove away before you could do so. 

"I can't believe this..." You said and looked up at Seunghyun. "I do all this for him and what does he think?! That i'm cheating on him with you?!" You screamed. 

"Thanks..." Seunghyun mumbled.

"Like i would ever cheat on him!" You said, ignoring Seunghyun. "Just go on with the surprise party". You said after you calmed yourself down.

"What about you?" Seunghyun asked.

You smiled at him, even though you didn't feel like smiling. "I'll leave. I was supposed to have some activites in Japan, but because of Jiyong's birthday i decided to cancel it. But i guess there are no reasons for not going now?" 

"Hey, ____. Don't leave, stay and see him at the party. Explain everything to him then".

You shook your head. "No, i'm too angry at him. Maybe i'll talk to him when i get back. If he asks about me, tell him i'll be back in a week". And so you walked away, leaving Seunghyun alone.

 

Jiyong was sitting in his bed, wearing nothing but a boxer and a white wife beater while looking at a picture of the two of you. His tears were falling down on the picture. "How could she..." He mumbled to himself just as Seungri walked in. He sighed, seeing Jiyong like this.

 

"Let's go, Jiyong".

Jiyong looked up at him. "Where?"

"We have that important shoot, let's go. It might take your mind off ____".

"I don't wanna". He replied, lying down on the bed. "Seunghyun's going to be there and i don't wanna see him right now".

Seungri sighed, he knew he had to get Jiyong to go with him somehow. "Fine, stay here and cry yourself to sleep. If you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter